[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - In need of advice...

In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:43 pm

ok thank u
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:39 pm

i have made a new online blog where pple can read. it will be my online diry, u can read it and then give me advice!

Clicky Here
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby lookintoforever » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:13 am

if your bored and ever want to talk you can messege me. I'm really sorry about your friend...I know I'd just about die if anything happened to my best friend.
so yeah...talk to me sometime.
lookintoforever

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:29 pm

ok deserate times call for desperate measures and this is one of those times. i am really goin through hell rite now and would love advice, good advice
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby korilee » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:04 am

Listen up, Baby girl. Losing anyone in your life can be a devastation that you will never get over. It will subside, but never goes away, which is good. Special friends are one of the joys in life that God has given to us. Don't let this keep you from finding that next special person in your life, whether it is another girlfriend or boy friend or future husband. From what I've read, it's been at least a year since she passed and you're still having problems. Sounds like she was a very good friend. Try this; I'm sure in the years you were friends there were pictures taken of the two of you together. Start a scrapbook or even a collage of pictures that you can hang on your wall and look at every day to remember the good things that happened when the picture was taken. She will always be there for you when you need her. Something she has said to you, a piece of advice, something that made you laugh, whatever it is, will always be there when you need it most. The funny thing is, it will sneak up on you and you will actually laugh out loud when you remember.

As for your mom, talk to the doctor or surgeon who will be performing the operation. Ask you mom to allow them to talk to you and walk you through what is going to happen during the surgery and what might happen. Once you know, and if you believe in God, just start praying every day that every thing will work out in the end. And remember to let us know, so we can do the same here. God has a plan for all of us, and I don't believe that yours is to leave this world this young. Look at it this way, and I'm sorry if it sounds morbid, but what if the surgery is to be a great success and you decide everything is too much for you to handle and you give up and are gone? What makes you think your mom will now fight for her life during the surgery? Half the battle is knowing you have something to fight for and baby girl, you are your moms reason. Please remember we are all here for you. Keep us informed every chance you get. I'll already be praying for you and your mom. I don't know you very well yet, but remember we all love you here.
Last edited by korilee on Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
korilee
Shannen Wanna Be

In need of advice...

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:11 am

^^couldn't have said it better.
shannenchicafan

In need of advice...

Postby thorn » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:25 am

^ agreed. Image
thorn

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am

I can't talk to my mum, i dnt tlk to my mom. the friendship i had with stacy was pretty minimin. i met her wen i was goin for a walk wen my life was pretty much dead. she was walkin with me, tlkin through life, then she brought me to this really beatiful place with a gorgeous view. i stood there thinkin, it was really high up and there was a river below. wen i got home i got in really big trouble cos my mom said i cud have been killed and i wasnt allowed round that area. i kept sneakin out of the house to hang around with her, but i wasnt allowed to because she was 5 years older than me and my mom only wanted me to hang around with friends my own age. i always snuck out at night to hang around with her. i always got caught. we both went to a little kind of club together called The Gap. it was a christian club. she asked my out with a guy and he said yes thx to her. she helped me a lot through my life. i was goin to sneak out to see her but before i cud i got a fone call sayin that she...i cudnt stop cryin and it was shortly after my sisters friend who is 17, passed away from takin drugs. i miss them both sooooooooooo much and if i cud reset time i still wud not be able to save stacy, but i could save lesley (my sisters friend)

thx so much for your advice

~ Stacey xx
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby rosepedal79 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:49 pm

rosepedal79

In need of advice...

Postby lookintoforever » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:30 pm

Image hey P.M. me sometime ok?
lookintoforever