[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - In need of advice...

In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:40 pm

i am sorry to here about your friend. time is a healer so please dont be hard on yourself, the way you are feeling is only natural. there is always somebody here on the boards if you need to talk. as for your mum, she is going to be in the best place with qualified professional doctors caring for her. i would try + chat to the doctors before the op to reassure any worries you may have. stay positive + strong for your mum and keep us posted. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:42 pm

1 problem...im really shy around people except or forums cos i just blabber on, anyway, i can hardly even tlk to my closest friends
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:15 pm

^ i am shy too so dont you worry. is there someone else that could go with you + ask the doctor stuff to put your mind @ peace? keep us posted Image
Sarah-Lucy

In need of advice...

Postby artemis2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:04 pm

Honey, PM me,ok?
artemis2

In need of advice...

Postby kt73 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:10 pm

i've pmed you Image
kt73

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:18 pm

Most people have asked me how my friend died so to save you time typing that in PM's she had Cystic Fibrosis.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby annelies » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm

What's that?
annelies

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:05 pm

prue411

In need of advice...

Postby annelies » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:37 pm

I think I get it. My English is a little problem here.
annelies

In need of advice...

Postby magascagni » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:40 am

look, I know how much to lose a friend hurts. I lost mybest friend not too long ago and I have to tell you, the pain will go away with time...and, intime you will learn to keep the good memories you have, thegood memories you two shared and those memories will pull you through all the crap. The pain you feel will become just a memory. About your mom, again, you have to stay strong,even if you are sick of it and u just want to yell out your pain...Crying is good. DO NOT let anger rule your life because it;s not worth it...it always hurts even more. Your step dad is a jerk and you don't need him, nor your mom but I can't really say anything about that. My relationship with my father is not good at all. And your life, sometimes life feels boring and rutine drowns you but, that is not for real. You have to search within yourself for the beauty of your life, because it is really there...I swear to you is there. Kiddo, you remindme to my self a year ago...I was fourteen...but you are twelve and it makes it even harder. Don't worry, no one has an exiting life at age 12!lol Your life will get better...and ifit doesn't. Make it better...change things...feel good, because that is what life is all about..sometimes we don't apreciate it but, when you look back you go like wow...I bet that in a couple of years you will look back and feel proud of yourself and your strength...
good luck
feel free to PM. PM me and keep me informed. I really care.
magascagni
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?