does any body know?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:29 pm

ok does any body know were i can find a web site were it tells me when shannen is going to be on tv and what channel etc.
the only reason i ask is so i can find out instead of finding out when its too late coz i have a habbit of doing that. i know this is a stupid question but i had to ask, because its annoying me now
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:51 pm

thanx for telling me, will it be on every saturday
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:13 pm

i need help again Image
does any body know how to down load kazaa
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:15 pm

hey matt (if your there)
do you know if bh90210 is on again at four in the morning, on channel five Image
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:26 am

Try downloading LimeWire!!! To me I use to have Kazaa before my computer crashed. And then my dad wouldn't let me put it back on but that was a while ago. So I tried downloading Kazaa again and it would get all the way to the last part but since I have firewall thing now it won't finish installing it. So I download BearShare and IMesh because I was trying to download adobe photoshop 7 and I download it on BearShare which took me a couple of days because I don't have a fast internet connection and I also didn't want my dad to know I download stuff (even though I am basically the one that always uses this computer) but then I found LimeWire and to me it downloads the stuff faster then BearShare and IMesh that is what I feel. I am going to be getting DSL when my sister goes back to college so hopefully it will be faster. I know that a lot of programs now for downloading music and etc. seem to have a free verison and a paid verison!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:11 am

kool i might try down load that then see if it works. although i dont think it will coz my mums computer has gone really stupid it keeps freezing etc
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:20 pm

hey i was just wondering if some could tell me how to make my own banner or show me the link i use to download the thing were you make your own banners
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:31 pm

ok thanx matt, i tryed downloading it but because this computer is so crap it wouldnt down load it. i bloody hate this computer the stupid thing Image Image Image
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby prueprue » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:33 pm

ok this is so annoying it gets half way when downloading and then it stops, i swear in a min im going to smash the bloody thing Image
prueprue

does any body know?

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:53 pm

I saw some thing at Tvtome if you search for Beverly Hills and a little bit belove there are the cast list from 90210 and if you click at Shannen you see what Tv she will be on this week. Try there i dont know if it work but try there.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Next

Return to Need Help?