shannen......help

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

shannen......help

Postby rabz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:34 am

Hiya shannen fans.s'up?I'm R.M.ive been a shannen fan since a long time and i gottta say that this site is gr8. alright, im really new to this site.now i heard that we can actually talk to shannen...is it true? does she actually know about this site?is it true that we can have a Live chat with her?if yes then.......what can i say.i really dont believe it...anyways enough said.the thing is that i went to chat rooms.there were some rooms in particular which required a password.when i put the passw, a pop-up window came again asking for passw.i put the passw again, and the window came again. what my question is that i dont understand what to do.what passw am i suppose to put in... it'd be gr8 if some1 helped me sort this problem out and answer my questions which i asked above…..thanks………one more thing……………….Shannen Rocks!!!!!
rabz
Shannen Wanna Be

shannen......help

Postby lyssaprue64 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:20 pm

Image Welcome to the boards!!!!!This is a great site, ENJOY!!!!!!!! Image
lyssaprue64
Very Important Shannen Fan

shannen......help

Postby rabz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:21 pm

well, yeah, that answers my questions...id really like to congratulate u guys on this site...i mean imagine talking to shannen.....must be the moment of ur lifetime........and i really am disappointed that the spaces have been filled for those 'lucky ones' who'll get to talk to her....i hope that ill get to be 'the chosen one' next time...ill do whtever it takes.........i guess theres no hope in getting access now, right? ......well thanx anyways...
rabz
Shannen Wanna Be

shannen......help

Postby mike » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:26 pm

hehe welcome Image
mike

shannen......help

Postby 1of16000000 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:01 pm

Welcome rabz Image Image
1of16000000

shannen......help

Postby mrsmcmahon » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:06 pm

welcome to the boards! it is great here isn't it?! i'd love to get access to one of the chat's with shannen the next time she's on here so i know how you feel! here's to hoping! xx
mrsmcmahon
Shannen Wanna Be

shannen......help

Postby lover » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:59 pm

every1 hopes to be in the chat Image
welcome!!!!!!!!enjoy!!!!! Image
lover

shannen......help

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:25 pm

Welcome to the Boards!
alwaysastar

shannen......help

Postby rabz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:52 pm

thanx every1! im glad i joined this gr8 site. its gr8.im from pakistan and many ppl here dont know shannen. its a wonderful site to meet shannen fans from all over the world..diana, u r really lucky. did u actually talk to her? its awesome.....still i wish i was one of those fifty 'chosen ones'........
rabz
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Need Help?