[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - i need help for myself..(big time)

i need help for myself..(big time)

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby honda200 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:23 am

Danna...i think its time to throw in the towel,as they say,but you got to think about yourself now,you sound like your realy on edge,im sorry she,s doing this,cause its a shame when a good freindship goes bad especially when one is in the dark about it,and who knows maybe in time you,ll find out why,ether by her or some other preson,.I Danna I know its your decision to make ,but it might be time to let it go ,and start looking out for num,1 and thats is you .Stay well ,your conserned freind from over the boarder Jean(honda200) Image
Last edited by honda200 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Sat May 07, 2005 2:58 pm

hey everyone...i have an update...

i haven't tried to talk to alanna.....when my friend melissa N. and i are walking to lunch we pass alanna...i just look at her and shake my head and my friend Nikki asked me one day..i am going to put excalty what she said...but i'll mark out the bad words..'What the hell is wrong with that b*t*h? don't she know that she is wrong for what she is doing?' then i said 'Don't know....and don't really give a care about her anymore...she is the past and i want to live in the future and not in the past with her...i think that all she was trying to do is hold me back....back from what i want to do in life...and i don't have time for people like that....and just think...right now i have more important things to worry about..and she is not on my list......'

and then three of my friends had a problem between them ....and they were saying rumors about each other....i am told them this ' look i am not going to choose between friends so don't ask me to hangout with you one at a time...or if i am sitting at the lunch time eatting..don't come to me asking for me to come over there by you...and if we all just can't be friends...then don't come to me with your lies...cause i don't have time for it...the only thing on my mind right now..is where is my grandpa going to live now that my grandma has died...and he says that he is going to North Carolina...and i don't want him to live there...i wish he would come here to live so i can see him more...yea...i may sound like a b*t*h...but i am sick and tired of the lies you three are saying!' but the three girls are all back to being friends

after that i got up an went in to the lunch room to get a soda...

but thats just a little update...for now...and i'll keep everyone updated to where my grandpa is going to be living..
shannenbigtimefan

Postby honda200 » Mon May 09, 2005 2:59 am

Hey..Danna good to see you back , hope alls well at home .Awesome to see your putting yourself ,your sanity first .and not getting invalved in they,er differences.And most important, giveing up on whats her name ,she sounds like a lost caues . Sorry bout your grandma and hope all works out with your grandpa .And again good to have you back .Your friend from over the boarder Jean(honda200) Image
honda200

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Tue May 10, 2005 11:53 am

hey Jean and thanks...yep everything is going great...
shannenbigtimefan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 10, 2005 9:17 pm

thanks for your little update dana Image

it's good to see that you are looking after yourself and not wasting your energy on nasty friends. hold onto your dreams girl Image

sorry to hear about ur grandma too, keep us updated Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 10, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Thu May 12, 2005 9:54 pm

thanks Lucy and your welcome for the update...

heres somemore....

i have been told that my grandpa is going to be living here...and that my family from Washington(state) is going to be moving here....as well...so now everything is just going to be fine i hope..
shannenbigtimefan

Postby honda200 » Fri May 13, 2005 6:38 am

..As do we all Danna as do we all your friend from over the boader Jean(honda200)
honda200

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Sun May 15, 2005 11:19 pm

hey everyone.....

i might be going to jail....well not really....but if i get my hands on my bro....i'm going to hurt him really really bad.....i am tired of his bullcrap....its a long story...i'll post why tomorrow...i have something to do...

talk to everyone later
shannenbigtimefan

Postby honda200 » Mon May 16, 2005 2:05 pm

honda200

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Mon May 16, 2005 10:59 pm

shannenbigtimefan

PreviousNext