[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I Really Need Advice Please HELP

I Really Need Advice Please HELP

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:16 pm

Well it wouldnt have been very encouraging if i had said a ton! ha ha ha youll do just great!
alwaysastar
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:43 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby moose » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:35 pm

moose
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:45 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby alwaysastar » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:16 am

alwaysastar

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:47 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:51 pm

This is what happened. A couple 2 people I know that also know Ariel was outside with me because I was really nervous. When I saw him coming I was starting to get really really nervous I said I can't do this and I started to cry and went back into the classroom as sat in my seat. Then he came and asked me what is wrong. I asked him to go outside so I can talk to him. I told the teacher intern that I was going outside. And since the principal was walking around I had to make it seem like I was going to the bathroom. Which I did when I was done talking to him. I was like I am going to tell you something and I want to know the truth. I then told him I like him. Of course I was crying. He was like I am glad you told me how you feel. But he didn't give me an answer. So I said so. He then replied I am talking to someone. He gave me another hug and then he was like I am glad you told me how you feel. I then went to the bathroom did my thing and continued to cry. I have a feeling we are going to be able to still be friends but I think I am going to need time to process this because he is a nice guy but I am hurt.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:58 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby alwaysastar » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:02 pm

awww...sweetie., this guy hasnt got a clue what hes missing! But as Matt says there are plenty more people out there!
alwaysastar

Postby lover » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:07 pm

awwww i'm glad u told him how u feel....yeah,it hurts..but it'll past soon...go find a new guy Image
Last edited by lover on Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?