[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I Really Need Advice Please HELP

I Really Need Advice Please HELP

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:39 pm

Hello,
There are 2 guys at school that I like. One of them some people know. The one some people know his name is Ariel. The other one which I just started to like is Eric. My sister has Eric's number because when he went up to West Virgina University to visit her friend that plays football for something they had sent people of the football players from my school to other places. He went there. I think my sister told me he gave her friend his number or something like that. I am not sure if Eric has a girlfriend or not. But I know Ariel doesn't. But me and Ariel have been friends for 4 years since freshman year. I don't have any classes with him this year. I had legal in 9th grade with him. I think in 10th or 11th I think I had a class with him but I can't remember. But this year my 6th period and his 6th period are next to each other. Ok so I am caught in wanting to tell him I like him but I don't know his feelings for me, plus if he doesn't feel the same way as I do then I don't want to ruin our friendship. Until I find out if Eric has a girlfriend or not I am not going to say anything. I have liked Ariel since the middle of my 11th grade year. So I have liked him for about 1 and a half years. I don't know what to do. I could use some advice.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:28 pm

Hey Haylie honey, heres my opinion, what i would do if i were you.

On the first guy
I would focus on this Ariel because you have known him longer & you still like him so i would just hint at it to him just to see if he might feel the same way about you. If you think he does then try to make him make the first move. But take your time and dont assume anything until you know the facts but youre beautiful girlie so i cant see that he wouldnt think so!

The Second Guy
I would just go for it with this Eric guy because you dont have much to lose, but I would just find out first whether he ahas a girlfrien because that could cause major trouble.

Well whatever you do Haylie I'm sure it will work out for the best, let me know how it goes! Good Luck. Image
alwaysastar

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:36 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:42 pm

Well my best kept technique, here im letting out a real secret just for you! Just casually ask him about the whole girl situation with him at the moment & just ask him what sort of girls he really goes for.
He can take this 2ways:
1) You just innocently want to know.
2) You are really asking if you are the sort of girl he would go for.

This hasnt failed me yet Image
Go for it girl!
alwaysastar

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:44 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:05 pm

Dont worry about it sweetie you are gorgeous and such a sweet person if they arent interested its not the end of the world and to be honest they definately have something wrong with them!
alwaysastar

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:11 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:03 pm

You got it mr matt! Btw dont forget to tell us how it goes Haylie!
alwaysastar

Postby moose » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:13 pm

why dnt u ask him if he wants to hang out sometime? i mean you guys r mates right, so just asking to hang out won't seem weird and gives you a chance to see what he's like when tis just you two in a date scenario (see boys r silly, the word date scares them but they can technically go on a date and be ok as long as its not called a date its just "hanging out" Image) also mite give you the opportunity to bring up the "do u like any girls atm? or what girls do you go for? convo" oh and let him win if you do stuff like bowling or pool else he will feel silly unless ofcourse hes trying to let you win * OK thats way too complex for me now *

also its quite a subtle way of deciding if ure comfortable enough in his company, cause if you can't even txt him hay maybe u just need 2 feel more comfortable around him, then you can go for it and send him a cute (but blatent else he just wont geddit) text Image
moose
Major Shannen fan

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:15 pm

alwaysastar

Next

Return to Need Help?