[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - fonts

fonts

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

fonts

Postby daniinicolee » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:22 pm

i have a question , i downloaded some fonts off of this website for blends, but i cant get it onto my PSP .. can any1 help me get it into my text thingy in my PSP?

hope that makes sense

dani Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

fonts

Postby frz » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:25 pm

You have copy the fonts file into :

C:\Windows\fonts\

^^^^ then you can use your font into your graphics or anyother things ..
frz
Very Important Shannen Fan

fonts

Postby daniinicolee » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:08 am

kk i'll try it Image thanx!!
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

fonts

Postby daniinicolee » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:16 am

do u extract the file? i download if off of dafont.com and then it showed a box up that said open file or save and i pressed save and then i x it out cuz i didnt get it lol then i didnt open file and then i did extract files and then i typed in what u told me to but i didnt pop up in my text thingy in my PSP, its probably me whose the problem Image lol i'm so bad wen it comes to computers
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

fonts

Postby frz » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:42 am

First you have to see where's your computer files .. If you have drive C: ,,, click on it and then click on the windows folder and find your fonts folder ... cause in every computer is different .. Most of them is C:\windows\fonts\ but some doesn't .

Make a new folder in anywhere you want and then extract your fonts file that you downloaded in there .

easier way ...
1- double click on C: (If you have drive C: ) then find Folder that name's WINDOWS and double click on it .. after you double clicked on it find folder name is FONTS .. double click on that too ... (let this page open)
2- double click on the new folder that I told you to make for the fonts file that you downloaded from internet (when you extract them in it) .
3- then copy the fon't file from the folder in #2 and then paste them into the page that is open in #1

^^^ Hope this help you
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
frz

fonts

Postby daniinicolee » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:12 am

omg thank you thank you thank you thank frz!!!!! thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage lol i got it to work woohoo it only took like days to figure it out lol Image Image
daniinicolee
Shannen Fanatic

fonts

Postby frz » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:32 am

frz

Return to Need Help?