[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Cry For Help!!!!

Cry For Help!!!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby ronny » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:28 pm

ronny
Very Important Shannen Fan

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby yakshax » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:23 pm

heh thanks wish my parents would be through.
yakshax

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:14 pm

there is only a year between me + my sister and since i am the oldest i had to be the responsible senisble one where my sister got off with loads. try and explain to your sister how she is making you feel and if that doesnt work just keep out of her way until she can be civilized. she'll soon need you soon and will have to listen to your needs. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby yakshax » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:47 am

I'm the youngest and i get in more crap then her plus my parents are complete assholes like they're arugeing right now and its taking so mush strengh not to punch my dads head in.
yakshax

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby thorn » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:51 am

Everything will work out in the end, I didn't understand what I did to deserve my depression, but I got through it and I learned that life throws hard times in your face so that you can struggle through them and learn from them and come out even stronger and wiser than you were before. Don't hold your rage in, it will only destroy you. Trust me, I know.
thorn

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby yakshax » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:26 am

my dad came back down yelled and threw things tryed talking to me i was about to knock him one right there but instead i kept my anger in how long most i do this?
yakshax

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:56 pm

she may upset you hun....but having siblings is something you really shouldnt take for granted. Sure there will alway sibling rivalry...but you never know what you got until its gone. I would give anything in the world for a sibling, someone to talk to.
shannenholly90210

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby yakshax » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:31 am

cant really talk to her anyways without getting lectured or something.
yakshax

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby kris » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:17 pm

Hopefully in a few years you will both mature and grow out of it, me and my brother used to fight non-stop about a year ago and now we're pretty close.

It hurts when you feel like your family are against you - I go through it everyday with A-level rubbish and careers. Not really the same thing but still - it hurts. If you can't talk to them about it try keeping a journal or diary or something. Maybe write poems, just do something to express how you feel before it eats you up. Remember if you want to talk we're always here x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Cry For Help!!!!

Postby yakshax » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:13 am

I dont know what i'm going to do I rather just leave everything behind.
yakshax

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?