I AM NEW PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

I AM NEW PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

Postby computerwiz71 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 am

Hello I am new to this board and i have a question i need to get answered.
How can i send for a Shannen Doherty Signed Autograph? of her picture and autograph?
What is the address to request for it? and is it free or is there a fee for it? Could you please answer this question for me on how i can go about getting it. I am a big fan of Shannen since the 90210 show. I have them on DVD. Thanks. I will be waiting to get an answer.

Please & Thank You!

Maria Decker :D
computerwiz71
New Shannen Fan

Re: I AM NEW PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

Postby irena75 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:47 am

Go to personal message over Diana or on Shenon himself I think had had befire some address about resently I do not know honestly. And welcome on board lol

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: I AM NEW PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!!

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:12 am

computerwiz71 wrote:Hello I am new to this board and i have a question i need to get answered.
How can i send for a Shannen Doherty Signed Autograph? of her picture and autograph?
What is the address to request for it? and is it free or is there a fee for it? Could you please answer this question for me on how i can go about getting it. I am a big fan of Shannen since the 90210 show. I have them on DVD. Thanks. I will be waiting to get an answer.

Please & Thank You!

Maria Decker :D

Welcome to Shannen land....We hope you enjoy yourself here. The members here are amazing so don't hesitate to ask any of them questions or comments you may have. If you need either Dianna nor I, please don't be a stranger and just private message one of us and we will help whatever may be

Love and Hugs, Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Need Help?