Kurt on Episode 5: A Wedding in Prague-ress - Blog

Shannen takes viewers on the bumpy and hilarious ride toward the altar with her fiancé, famed photographer Kurt Iswarienko. As if wedding preparations aren’t stressful enough, Shannen has only seven weeks to plan and pull off her big day.

Kurt on Episode 5: A Wedding in Prague-ress - Blog

Postby Dianna » Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Posted: May 7, 2012
By Kurt Iswarienko.

Albert Szent-Gyorgy, who discovered Vitamin C, said “Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought”. This is a truly profound bit of insight from the man who noticed a powerful use for a simple vitamin. We all saw the show last night, and here is what I noticed as I was watching it: Hats off to the WE Network for leaving some seriously funny moments in-tact and as uncensored as practicable. Shannen and I set out to do a show with humor, honesty, and a little something different, and I felt that came through very successfully last night. I hope whomever was watching did too. I found myself laughing out loud many times, and enjoying the glimpse into the relationship, even though it was my relationship. It made me appreciate Shannen and the family we have around us all the more. I was also reminded how funny she can be!
Dianna
Site Admin

Return to Shannen Says