Timothy Bitici on the first episode

Shannen takes viewers on the bumpy and hilarious ride toward the altar with her fiancé, famed photographer Kurt Iswarienko. As if wedding preparations aren’t stressful enough, Shannen has only seven weeks to plan and pull off her big day.

Timothy Bitici on the first episode

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

When Shannen first told me that “Shannen Says” got the green light to start production and that she wanted me to be a part of it, I was on board!

The thing I was most excited about was spending time with Shannen at her house where I quickly made myself right at home. Made a martini, jumped right into the pool and on to the tennis court with her tennis instructor (my tennis definitely needs brushing up). Shannen and I never get annoyed or tired of being around each other because we are so comfortable around one another and we’re okay with silence. We don’t feel the need to talk every second of the day, especially in the morning!

I was stuck in NY during the big hurricane when I needed to be in Malibu. Shannen was constantly on the phone with me helping me find a way to get put of the hurricane and to LA asap. I missed her engagement party because of this. But Shannen came up with the idea for me to take a train to Philly from NY and fly out from Philly, which I did and I made it as soon as humanly possible.

History: I first met Kurt years before I met Shannen. Kurt and I met on a shoot (like Shannen and Kurt did). I was the Stylist and Kurt was the photographer. Kurt and I continued to work together on numerous Fashion stories for ‘A’ Magazine, bridal campaigns, etc. When Kurt told me I was going to be the Stylist for a Shannen Doherty cover shoot I was excited and scared. Excited because I’ve been a huge fan of 90210 and Heather’s as long as I can remember. Shannen’s character Brenda Walsh has always been my favorite, not to mention somewhat of an inspiration for me to become a Stylist. I remember the episode that Brenda wore a white dress paired with black, rugged combat boots and I thought she was so cool and that look rocked. I was in Junior High-School and right then and there I thought to myself that I wanted a career in Fashion. I was a little nervous to meet Shannen jut because of all the pre-conceived notions by the media. When I walked on set and met her, I was relieved at how sweet and funny she was! Shannen and I literally hit it off instantly the day of that shoot and became closer and closer every day. Shannen and I confide in each other and she truly is one of the best, loyal and caring friends anyone can ask for. I have seen every step of Kurt’s and Shannen’s relationship, I know them both very well and their bond is so beautiful and special. I’ve learned a lot about myself and relationships through Shannen and Kurt and I am very grateful for this.

On this 1st episode: I understand both Shannen’s and Kurt’s sides to ‘Family Day”. I get that Shannen keeps family day really close to her heart and I get that Kurt wants to play football with the guys. However, Kurt does wake up every morning to go surfing and paddle-boarding in Malibu.. so I think one day (Sunday) can be a stay home day! I enjoy spending family day with Rosa, Shannen and Kurt every chance I get!

I hope you all enjoy the show, it is honest and real. I hope I come across as likable and/or funny! I sound a bit monotone, but Shannen says thats whats funny about me lol. I will be live tweeting every Tuesday night, so ask away! @timBitici

Thanks guys!

x Timmy
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Shannen Says