[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1459: Undefined index: 1429
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - SOOOOO ANNOYING!

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 pm

i like much this film obssesed but i have in one cd i can see the film when i want Image.i would like have all of she in original DVD but in spain i dont find nothing of she for buy in shops Imageonly charmed
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby kruge » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:19 pm

go to ebay.com everyone you'll find all her movie's trust me or an site that is deicated to selling shannen movies,pic clothes,etc. oh i got a $43,000 necklace on bids.com lol only payed $600 i soo riped them off xD.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kruge
New Shannen Fan

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby ariana » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 am

Guess what! Image I did catch it again. I think it's a great movie, just don't really get why she's so in love with that man, he's not that cute XD
ariana
Major Shannen fan

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Ariana wrote:Guess what! Image I did catch it again. I think it's a great movie, just don't really get why she's so in love with that man, he's not that cute XD

i havent seen it yet Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm

It's on YouTube... I watched it on there the other week. It's a great movie but I have to agree, why did she fall for that guy? Is it just the curse that Shannen seems to have with "older" guys playing her love interests in movies? I really loved it though!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:18 am

Jessie wrote:cousins are! My cousin Ralph, who has cable tv and is 31 years old was watching a will & grace special with me, after that i was getting something to eat and and i saw shannen doherty lol so i was like oooooooohh! then it was like "ObSessed" so i was watching it and then Ralph goes I dont like Brenda and turns on Jaws! I was like fuming mad at him and i go turn it back on or ill.........
So I didnt really watch all of Obsessed, i'll go out and rent it, but I saw a bit of it , it was hilarious at the end when Shay and that other guy are in the boat and she she looked at the guy who she used to be with and kinda gives him a look like "ill be back!" so as much of it as i saw i though it was pretty cool, but yeah i liked Mallrats better! Image

That's a drat!!! I hate people who do stuff like that! lol.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

SOOOOO ANNOYING!

Postby thorn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 am

TheFifthSister wrote:It's on YouTube... I watched it on there the other week. It's a great movie but I have to agree, why did she fall for that guy? Is it just the curse that Shannen seems to have with "older" guys playing her love interests in movies? I really loved it though!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image

Ugh!! Older men...lol
thorn

Previous

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances