Night Light

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Night Light

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri May 30, 2003 1:53 am

Shannen will be in a new movie " Night Light " She's now in Canada working on this film. More will come available:

'Nightlight' telefilm starts shooting in Montreal
May 29, 2003

TORONTO -- Shannen Doherty, Michel Francoeur and Jayne Heitmeyer lead the cast of the telefilm "Nightlight," which began shooting in Montreal on Wednesday. The film, helmed by Louis Belanger ("Post Mortem"), is Montreal-based JB Media's third telefilm this year. Doherty stars as a young woman who unwittingly becomes the victim of a stalker and voyeur. Hearst Entertainment holds international rights, while Incendo Media is the distributor in Canada, the United States and all French-speaking European and African territories. Producer credits on "Nightlight" go to Jean Bureau, Josee Mauffette and Serge Denis. Stephen Greenberg, Jean Bureau and Jodi Ticknor are executive producing the project. JB Media produced an earlier telefilm starring Doherty, entitled "The Rendering." (Etan Vlessing)
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Night Light

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:06 am

Just an update on the movie for you:

Shannen plays Celeste.. The movie will be airing in the fall of THIS year........I should say between September and November.

More will come available!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Night Light

Postby page47 » Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:46 am

I can't wait!
I didn't think this would be out until 2004

thnx 4 the update Kristin
page47
New Shannen Fan

Night Light

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:40 am

Your Welcome. As of now, there's no update. Maybe more will come soon......This is all for right now.

I think it will air in Canada and UK first before it hits USA. BUT I will the members updated as the months goes by.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Night Light

Postby pilihalliwell » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:33 pm

Hey I'm from Spain and they aired the movie here, it was a really bad movie but Shannen was so hot!!!
It was amazing she looked so great, I haven't seen her as beautiful as in that movie.
Although I didn't like I guessed the whole movie just in the beginning.
pilihalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Night Light

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:01 pm

the film is a really topic? Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Night Light

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:06 am

I don't get what you meanImage
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances