[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Jailbreakers My Thoughts What Are Yours?

Jailbreakers My Thoughts What Are Yours?

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:20 pm

Shannen did awesome in the movie Jailbreakers. The only thing I think was bad about the movie is the writing. What I mean is like on the back of the dvd it says that Shannen's character Angel is a popular cheerleader and stuff and it didnt show that at the beginning which you would think it would. It showed it a little bit at the barbaque when after the family moved. But to me it the movie it flowed but not that really good. Hope you get what I am saying. But Shannen did look and did amazing in the movie. I love some of those outfits that she wore in them. Really beautiful ones. I love the color of her hair also. What are you thoughts. Also if you dont understand what I was trying to explain tell me and I will explain it better
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:54 am

I haven't seen the movie, but I don't get what you mean. On the back of the DVD it says that Shannen plays a cheerleader. Do you mean that she isn't shown as a cheerleader in the film?
sarahconnor

Postby ashleyferox » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:47 pm

loved angel and tony in the movie. ITs an action packed film, its also one of my fave shannen movies.

I personally got Jailbreakers a few years ago Image
Tweet Me @ ashleyferox on twitter :)

ashleyferox
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:43 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Okay thanks! Image
sarahconnor

Postby ching343 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:21 am

i didnt seen tht movie yet. and i didnt no tht shannen plays a popular cheerleader but i new tht her character named angel. and the other info i dont get.
ching343

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:33 am

I just want to see it for Antonio and Shay in the bath Image
sarahconnor

Postby brendawfan123 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:30 am

a saw this movie like two years ago, but i loved sooo much i wanted to see it again so re-rented and still love it has action, thrill and is just a bomb movie. if you havent seen it you should
brendawfan123
New Shannen Fan

Postby jenny777 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:17 am

I bought Jailbreakers a few years ago and still love it! Image Shannen and Antonio have such amazing chemistry, shown on Charmed and DEFINITELY in this movie too.

And I don't knew where you get that they don't show that she is a cheerleader? The movie begins with her and her squad doing cheerleader stuff, and Tony comes in to deal his drugs and they see each other. Image
jenny777

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances