[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Do You Think We Could......

Do You Think We Could......

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby shannensangel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:55 pm

Help improve Shannen's Rateings on her show? I mean I know we could sign a petetion and or do simple things like word of mouth and such, but theres also other things we could do like.........

1. We could find a way to advertise the show in our everyday lives.

2. Send our friends emails telling everyone how awsome the show is and how we think they should watch it.

There have got to be tonnss of ways that we could support shay shay.

Who wants to help?

Love Always,

Shannens Angel.

(We have to try and get the rateings up! For Shay Shay. ) Ok well the least we can do is try and help Image
shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

Postby cintieculs » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:13 am

Yeah course I will help!
I'm 1 step ahead I even got into a fight on a message board defending shannen and her show. Worth it though I totally won Image

hey r u on the BUWSD message boards 2 cause ur name kinda rings a bell I think u replied 2 1 of my messages on there.......... any ways.

luv cintieculs

P.S shannen u rock pls don't let fox get ahold of BUWSD let channen 10 or 9 get it when it comes down 2 land of OZ. pls.

cintieculs
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannensangel » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:32 am

shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:03 am

everyone go on to imdb.com and defend shannen on any boards she is beng slagged on - like charmed, well i dont think she is there, cant remember. also on heathers someone said she was a crap actress. i have argued so many times about shay being amazing, i have lost count!!!

well, i dunno if me advertising he show would do much good in my country as it isnt aired here Image but i'll put it in my msn name anyways!!!
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty