[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Breaking Up Show Update Info 08.22 Series Premiere

Breaking Up Show Update Info 08.22 Series Premiere

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:03 pm

Hello,

I will be posting the show updates in this thread. Please try to hold any replies until after the updates are done for this thread as I would like the first reply to be the update. Please don't reply until after tonight when the show updates are done. This is currently for the show updates only. I want this to be just updates until after the show is done for tonight and then your comments and stuff are ok after. also my updates must stay on this site and please dont take them without crediting this site. i am not saying any one site or person i am saying in general please respect this. So the next reply to this thread would be my first update for tonight. Also I know I will be spamming but that is gonna happen for the updates.

^^^this will be a usual thing.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

after the updates are over for tonights episode any replies are ok. it makes it easier for the people who cant see the show to be able to see the updates after one another and not be searching through the other replies

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:06 am

Update 1:

commerical for the show. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. attention all players i know what your up to and the game is about to change. they show previews for tonights episode. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. shows the beach promo for the credits. introducing the couple. and the women moved to altanta for work and put a strain on the relationship wanted aliana to tell her about the relationship and she explaains and shae says what to do mean and then shae wants her what exactly what she wants and she says she done with him and shae says u dont want to break up with him and she wants to make it fun. and they had the guy in a police station and the girlfriend is placed under fake arrest. and he says something and shae laughs. both dectivies talking and the girl says someone feels nervous.he just admited he has a girl out here. and she didnt know that. and he wants to keep it secret. and shae said wait a second and asked her that all her suspicisions are true and she cant wait to dump him and shae said it doesnt make you a player but a liar. and sheae asked the girl if she knows if he was living with her and shae said she is gonna have a freaking field day with him. and wanted to bring shae in and as the other person. and she says hey and how he is doing player. and then we go to commerical.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:21 am

Update 2:

we are back from commerical. recap of what happened so far. shae back out and how he is doing player and he is giving man a bad name and the trick is on him and he is on the show breaking up with shannen doherty and she is gonna play a tape from alina and he says other gf. and that was before she watched everything u had to say and how she came to shae and alina wants to dump u and she says consider urself dump and he says dump and asking about his live in gf and how he is aplyer. and he is saying he got to playing a game and she says she lives her life honestly and he said she dated a player and she admits she has and dumb him fast. and then alina comes out and he thanks shae and she said he looks in the mirror and he shae said probably one of the best girls he meet and she said she is hot and he would never have a chance with her. and shae is back with alina and alina thanked her and one month later SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. and asking about it.and alina said she let him have it. and she asking if he tried to contact her. and he kinda of thinks it is like no big deal. and shae asking her if she is glad she did this and if she she helped.

adria is dating sean for over 5 years and adria came to her. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. and shae asked her to tell her about her bf. and shae said ur problem is u want to (something) and shae asked what she wants from her. and adria says what it is and shae says she hopes she can make it for her. and shae hired sean as his assitant and hired a fake manager and bf and shae said hey are r u doing and r u married and r u gonna get married. adn what is with married something like that and she said she is dealing with the smae exact problem and she doesnt want to see the fake bf anymore and alex fake bf told sean to tell shae he is here. and shae asks sean to give himt he message she is thinoking what she was last night and u either marry her or leave.and he is weiry about her. and shae said as sean goes to do her dirty work adria sits and watch. and sean and alex talking. and adria sayijng sean gave hima promise ring and shae said he gave u a promise ring too. and alex said u if u were me would u want to get married now and sean said no and shae said do u marry me or not and give me a beer. and alex said tell shae it is all about her and shae said to adria married or not and shae asked what happened to sean when she came out. and sean said that he said it is all about u and shae said no i think it is all about u. and then we go to commerical. and see a commerical for next episode which is a repeat of the sneak peek episode and those updates are here in the link below http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=breaking&action=display&num=1155669520

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:30 am

Update 3:

we are back from commerical. they do recap of the relationship they were just doing. and shae comes out and says and no i think it is about u and he says something and she said no it is all about u and can i play u something and he said sure and she says it is a message from adria. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. ok so ur on a show breaking up with shannen doherty and it is my job to help women and men to decide to be together or not and it is serious and she wants that commtient. and shae says go crack open a beer u had time to think about this and she loves u and ur gonna love her and be with her the rest of ur life or say goodbye to her. and she asks what is gonnna be man and he says tell her yes. and SHAE IS HAPPY. he gets down on one knee and proposes. and and shae said she would be a bridesmaid one month later. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. and wants to know whats up and if they are still engage. and he made the ring out of a quater and shae wants to know how sean feels about it. and he said it makes her happy and shae says that was her next question. and then shae asks if ur relationship is heading in the wrong direction. and they are promoting the sneak peek episode which the updates are posted in this thread http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=breaking&action=display&num=1155669520

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:31 am

That is it for the new episode tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby robmadden1 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:47 am

I have the opening credits on my site.

http://thep03.sytes.net/
robmadden1
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby sweissman » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:35 am

Another good episode by Shannen and the crew, just wish we could of had two new back-to-back episodes, but I'll certainly take what I can get. Image

Loved how Shannen once again did the little intro - this time saying how she knew all the players were out there and she wasn't going to let them get away with it anymore; I can't say I'm a fan of the new intro to the show though as I thought the basic one was better, but that could just be me. The first case the guy was just a dog and definitely needed to go, so glad the girl got out of that and they showed him up on national television - he certainly deserved it, then the marriage proposal was cute - I'm so glad he said "Yes"; also liked Shannen saying, "And while I was at it, I took the liberty of hiring a really hot fake boyfriend." - definitely a cute moment there.

Can't wait until next week's; so far, so good definitely.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby danigirl786 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:15 am

That first guy was such an ass. The second couple was sweet.

I liked the opening credits. Of course I love the music video that the credits are a spoof off of.(wow you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition and I managed to end one with 2) Anyways nice look back into the 90's.
danigirl786

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 pm

many thanks. i loved the opening credits and that guy shannen was with at the beach. her new show sure looks really exciting guys. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby ching343 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:43 pm

ching343

Next

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty