[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen Doherty’s New TV-Show has been confirmed!

Shannen Doherty’s New TV-Show has been confirmed!

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby blackrose » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:51 am

That's great news thanks !!

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan358 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:52 am

Yea, I just saw a comercial on Shannen's new show. It's so exciting to see her on the TV again. Can't wait!
shannenfan358
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:54 am

cool. i dont watch the oxygen station regularly. did it say the exact date it is starting. so i can mark it down. plus remember everyone i will do updates like i did for north shore while it is happening so look for thoses
shannenchicafan

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:15 am

So you will be doing the update thing, will you Haylie? Thanks for that, it'll be ages before I get to see it here. Image
sarahconnor

Postby charmingprue » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:35 pm

I am so exited...but I don't know how am I gonna see it cause I don't think that it will be on tv hereImage
I have a link to a video about the show:

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbGeLe37U0&search=shannen%20doherty
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmingprue

Postby artemis2 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:41 pm

Congratz Shay, just hope they will air it in Sweden so i can see your pretty face in Tv! Image
artemis2

Postby artemis2 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:19 pm

Just downloaded this:

OXYGEN PUTS NEW TWIST ON RELATIONSHIP REALITY SHOWS
WITH NEW ORIGINAL SERIES
BREAKING UP WITH SHANNEN DOHERTY
------
Shannen Doherty Hosts and Executive Produces
New Half Hour Series for Oxygen Premiering in August
------

NEW YORK, April 21, 2006 – Shannen Doherty is joining Oxygen, home to larger than life personalities and Totally Assertive Females, as star and executive producer of Oxygen’s newest original half hour reality series, Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty. In this twist on reality relationship shows, Doherty, the ultimate Totally Assertive Female, comes to the rescue of men and women who are unable to muster up the courage to break off their toxic relationships with bad boyfriends/girlfriends, “frenemies,” or tyrannical bosses. The original series premieres this August, and is also executively produced by Hallock and Healey Entertainment, producers of Scare Tactics. Oxygen has ordered 13 episodes.
Shannen Doherty joins forces with people in relationship peril who want to get out but just can’t seem to do it on their own. She will listen to the plight of her new “client” and put their mates to the test by creating a fictitious situation – caught by a hidden camera - to determine the true character of the relationship. If the test is failed, Doherty then helps put the relationship out of its misery. In each episode, Doherty will then help mastermind the break-up, and be on the scene to deliver the news and resolve the break-up. The goal at the end is for both parties to agree that it’s all for the best and it’s time to move on.
“Shannen Doherty belongs on Oxygen – she is the ideal addition to our roster of funny, fascinating, and sometimes controversial women,” said Debby Beece, Oxygen’s President of Programming and Marketing. “We love that Shannen is honest and willing to tell it like it is, two qualities that are perfectly suited to help good people get out of bad situations.”
Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty is executive produced by Shannen Doherty and Scott Hallock and Kevin Healey for Hallock Healey Entertainment, who’s credits include Scare Tactics, Spy TV, and 25 Million Dollar Hoax. For Oxygen, it is being overseen by Aaron
artemis2

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:41 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby Prudence#1 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:15 pm

I hope it aires in Sweden to, so we get the chans to see it.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty