[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Talk about Shannen's character, Alexandra Hudson and the others in here!

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:44 am

Be honest, Haylie. How was the eppy...from 1 thru 10

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:45 am

Be honest, Haylie. How was the eppy...from 1 thru 10

and remeber doesn't mean that it did good this one, well, next week is the week that has to be a blow out eppy. I doubt that they will be back for the 2nd Season

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:49 am

shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:54 am

Kirston if your refuring to being disapointed by third watch prefews cant say iv ever bin disapointed myself.its also one of my fav, shows.now if only i could convins my husband there ed be a lot less grumblling in the house Friday nights. PS North Shore good eppy tonight nice to see Allex showing another side of her( assuming its for real not an act)
Last edited by honda200 on Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:43 pm

I don't watch 3rd watch. I never seen it

I agree about NS........the only good part was with Alex showing her soft side

I heard that its had 3.0 rating.

I am very upset with FOX. They treated this show like it was nothing. Ashame on them.

Like I said, Shannen deserves better. Glad she's home doing her own tv show.

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:22 am

Hello,
This is your North Shore updater Haylie. I am glad to be back tonight posting North Shore updates!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:22 am

Hello,
Since they always do this they first showed previews for the past episodes.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:30 am

Hello,
Update 1:
tommy and nicole kissing in the bed. and they are talking. and nicole phones is ringing. frankie called nicole about jason. nicole just found out jason got arrested. alex getting ready to take a bath and talking on the phone and is upset. alex and chris are talking in alex's room. mj is meeting with frankie. they are talking the money for jason's bail and tessa put the rest of the money. jason is talking to some guy. this guy wants jason to wear a wire. and that if jason doesnt help he is looking at a manadatory 10 to 20 years.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:45 am

Hello,
update 2:
gabe is surfing. some girl lisa sees gabe and they know each other. i think they use to date. nicole justed showed up and jason got there a little bit after. jason and nicole are talking. frankie and nicole talking and frankie telling nicole that he was his second phone call and nicole was the first. alex is at the bar. talking to frankie and she wanting to buy frankie's club. gabe is talking to this girl lisa. alex shows up and tells gabe he was suppose to meet someone. gabe and alex are talking. and alex telling gabe lisa is taking gabe for a ride. some singer is at the hotel and tessa greeted her and talked to her. tessa is talking to jason and the 2 reasons she helped jason was because he helped her and he is frankie's friend. alex and chris are talking. alex really likes chris just by the smile on her face when she is talking to chris. the elevator doors open and mj sees chris and alex talking. frankie and mj are talking. mj playing the piano and singing. and she is really good. and the singer that tessa greeted has walked in and listening to her. and mj hasnt seen her. and mj is a song that she has been thinking of chris. tara is the person that walked on mj. tara and mj are talking and tara told mj she has an awesome voice. vicent and jason are talking.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:55 am

Hello,
Update 3:
jason hitting the punching bag. nicole shows up. and wanting to see how he is doing. jason and nicole are talking and jason wants nicole to stay out of it. and he wants her to go. chris and frankie are talking. they are talking about alex. frankie calling alex a snake. tommy and nicole are talking. tommy telling nicole he really is in her. mj is talking to tara. and tara is working on a new song. mj is teling tara some stuff that she is feeling and tara asking if they are talking about tara or mj now. they are showing some girl surfing who is lisa. lisa and gabe are talking. gabe is asking lisa why she is here. lisa came to see gabe. jason is meeting vicent and he is wearing the wire.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

PreviousNext

Return to North Shore