[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Talk about Shannen's character, Alexandra Hudson and the others in here!

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:26 am

Hello,
Update 1:
Nice waterfall. people getting out of the cars. tessa and alex talked a little bit. tessa and alex are talking to the guy who brought the models to the hotel to show is new line. jason and frankie talking. jason is trying to make up with frankie. one of the models has a very bad attitude. who was flirting with frankie. and was complaining alot. tessa wants to slow things down again.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:38 am

hello,
update 2:
alex talking to the guy who is promoting his new line and natalie the bitch model is complaining. and the guy that is promoting his new line fought with natalie and then natalie hurt herself. and he wants to cancel the cat walk. alex is asking tessa to distract adriean the guy promoting his new lineso she can figure out away of this mess. nicole and tommy talking. some girls that know tommy saw him who the girls were models. mj help gabe pick out a suit. and they were talking. now vicent is talking to jason. natalie is still flirting with frankie. frankie and gabe are talking. tessa is talking to adriean about rethinking about cancelling. tessa is looking at natalie's clothes. telling adriean that his work means a lot to her. adriean wants tessa to be featured as the featured model. alex making tessa do the show when tessa doesnt really want to do the show

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:52 am

hello,
update 3:
tessa is talking to some called mica. mj is talking to tessa. nicole on the side of the road. adn her cell phone isnt working. chris and mj are talking. alex is talking to chris. alex wants chris to go to the fashion show with her. natalie and frankie are talking about tessa. naaalie asking frankie to be her date for the show. nicole is at a biker bar. nicole called the hotel. tommy is gonna pick nicole up. SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING. frankie went to go see tessa. tessa looks amazing. tessa and frankie are talking. tommy is now at the biker bar where nicole walked to after he car broke down. tommy just got hit.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:04 am

hello,
update 4:
the guys aplogize for hitting tommy. mj told alex she quit. mj told alex she quit. mj is drink. nicole is driving tommy's motorcylce. vicent talking to some guy. now it is tessa's turn on the catwalk. she did any amazing job. mj is getting really upset seeing chris and alex together. nicole and tommy are back at the hotel. frankie is telling tessa she did amazing. tessa got offered a modeling contract. she is asking frankie what he thinks she should do.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:16 am

hello,
update 5:
vicent called jason. alex and chris are talking. tommy bought nicole a drink. tessa is not going with the models. tessa and jason talking. and frankie sees tessa and jason talking. tessa and frankie talking. frakie and jason talking. jason sees tommy and nicole having dinner together

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:34 am

Thanx, Haylie! Did u like this ep? I did!!! Image
shannendrules3

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:43 am

They didn't show that much of Shannen, that's not good.

Well, I am still disappointed in them. I want to see more of Nicole, Alexandra and Walter story.

I want to know why Nicole didn't know about Alex and if Jill knew about Alexandra and..........

I want to see Walter coming back and have heart to heart with his daughters......I want the girls to have heart to heart( yes, they did that when Alex first appeared, but I want to see more)

I want to see MORE! I hate to say this,.......I yet to see the plot and stuff.

Sorry for my rambling, but I want to see more of Nicole, Walter and Alexandra.....

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:46 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:47 am

Well said! They are slacking on showing Shay......quite a bit now.

I said this before In your fanfic, but they need to show a side to Alex that is kind, more gentle. And for God's sake, give the poor woman a friend, or at LEAST a nice side.

I am very pissed at them for not showing her more.

Kate
shannendrules3

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:02 pm

I agree with you Kristin about OC has better storylines. Hopefully when it comes back on it has better storylines

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

PreviousNext

Return to North Shore