[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Summary

Summary

Talk about Shannen's role as Kate and any of the other characters!

Summary

Postby gotshannenzbak4lyf » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:57 am

Could someone tell me what this movie is about? I've never heard of it...Image

Also, will it be on TV anytime soon, or can I still rent it at the video store? I really want to see Shannen be a mom. Image

Thank you.
gotshannenzbak4lyf
New Shannen Fan

Summary

Postby gotshannenzbak4lyf » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:50 am

Image Imageutta:
gotshannenzbak4lyf
New Shannen Fan

Summary

Postby katecrumb » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:50 pm

Yeah, please ANYONE help!!! Image

Best wishes,
Kate
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Summary

Postby gotshannenzbak4lyf » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:18 am

gotshannenzbak4lyf
New Shannen Fan

Summary

Postby rachel333 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:35 pm

it was awsume movie, bit confussing at first but then i got it Image Image.
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

Summary

Postby prueprue » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:00 pm

erm...... its abit confussing untill you realise whats happening.
At first kate(shannen) finds out she pergant but its at the wrong sort of time. any how her and her bf or husband have an arguement and kate goes away for a few days and comes back to realise that her boyfriend died in a fire. so she upset etc and then nine months later she has a baby. then it goes on to where the little girl is older about 8, 9 maybe. so any way the little girl falls into this river and this man called david who is kates best friend jumps in after her, and then so does shannen.
then you see kate drowning in the water, it then cuts to were shes manged to get out the water but passes out at the side of the water. when she wakes up theres a rescue boat there and her husband/boy friend(dont know which one). its really weird any way what i think happened is that kate went back in time to were shes pergant and with her boy friend. so this time she doesnt go away and she stays with her boyfriend so she can try save him from the fire. but any how she doesnt manging and ends up dieing in the fire but she didnt acually die because she then wakes up at the side of the water. the rescue boat comes etc but her boyfriends not there. so they take kate home to were her little girl is and then every thing is back to normal and she ends up starting a relationship with david.

i think thats about all there is, sorry for the really crap description but thats all i can remenber with out getting confused or mixed up or some thing. any i hope thats ok and explains what happens for you. Image if you get confused or any thing just say and i will try explain for you
Last edited by prueprue on Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Summary

Postby rachel333 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:55 am

shannen was a cool mom in the movie Image
rachel333
Major Shannen fan

Summary

Postby katecrumb » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:54 am

Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Summary

Postby prueprue » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:52 pm

Last edited by prueprue on Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Another Day