Kate and David

Talk about Shannen's role as Kate and any of the other characters!

Kate and David

Postby rosie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:33 am

I think Shannen looks good with anyone that deserves her. I love her acting, she was good in that movie with Julian. I can't wait to see her in future projects. I am definitely one of her #1 fans.
rosie
New Shannen Fan

Kate and David

Postby monstervsangels » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:35 am

Any one got pics of this movie? I too think JM and SD were good together off screen too, they looked natural together
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Kate and David

Postby nicolaaa » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:49 pm

was that julians daughter in the movie? (his real daughter)?
nicolaaa
Shannen Fanatic

Kate and David

Postby rosie » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:09 am

That's so cool. I didn't even know Julian had a child. I hope they release this movie on DVD or VHS. I would love to own it. It was a terrific movie. Or even if they show it on television again, I would even tape it. Image
rosie
New Shannen Fan

Kate and David

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:26 am

Lois Lane wrote:That's so cool. I didn't even know Julian had a child. I hope they release this movie on DVD or VHS. I would love to own it. It was a terrific movie. Or even if they show it on television again, I would even tape it. Image

Lois, do you live in the US? I do. Maybe you can help me see when it'll be on again....just ask Matt, I've been going head over heels trying to see it! lol!
shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Kate and David

Postby mike » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:53 pm

wheeheee

julian and shannen the best

i wanna see it

mail it to me if you know when it is in holland. Image
mike

Kate and David

Postby pilihalliwell » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:57 am

The girl on the movie isn't Julian's daughter.
I have just seen the movie and I loved it.
And although I loved david, I'm a major Julian fan, I really liked paul too, it's like Katie said being in love with two men.
They were both so great, it's not like in those movies when they write a character as a jerk so you just have to like on.
And yes Julian and Shannen had great quemistry they should do more movies together.
pilihalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Kate and David

Postby rosie » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:47 am

PiliHalliwell wrote:They were both so great, it's not like in those movies when they write a character as a jerk so you just have to like on. And yes Julian and Shannen had great chemistry they should do more movies together.

I see what you're saying. I liked both characters too. I mean the guy characters. Your comment about how when they make one character a jerk so it's easier to dislike him. It does make it easier. When they make both characters nice, it's hard to decide which person you want them to be with. It reminds me of the characters on the movie 'Sweet Home Alabama', they made both guys on there nice, so it was hard for me to decide which guy I wanted her to be with. It's the same with this movie. But I was happy when Kate and David were together in the end. I hope the release this movie on DVD/VHS. I would love to see it again.

I also agree about Julien and Shannen, they should do some more movies together. They're really great on screen together. I think it's because they're both VERY talented actors. Don't you think?
rosie
New Shannen Fan

Kate and David

Postby mike » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:00 pm

totaly true Image
mike

Kate and David

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:38 am

yes i do agree that they both should do more movies together as they are both two very talented + gifted peopleImage
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Another Day