Page 1 of 4

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:48 am
by shannenfallenangel
Just thought I'd say that I love the blue background on the website! It's nice and refreshing Image

Keep up the good work!

Image

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 am
by Dianna
Thank you! I am glad you like it.

The top banner will be replaced tomorrow so watch out for that! Image

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am
by digitalghost
mmmm the shannen pictures are yummy. can't wait for the banner on top.great job with this, i love it Image

but i guess my signature pic don't match the boards anymore...gotta change it Image

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 am
by honda200
WOOW Image now thats going to take some getting used to..thought for a 2nd i was on the wrong site.. im cool with the new coulur i guess but Dinna have to say iv always like the banner as you called it above ..the 3 face's of Shannen i'll miss diffantly.. Respectfuly Jean(honda200)

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am
by KiwiGirl
omg i love the new backround its awsome it will take some getting used too but its good

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm
by honda200
Sarah wrote:omg i love the new backround its awsome it will take some getting used too but its good
what did i tell ya hmm Sarah..

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm
by laurajaybee
honda200 wrote:WOOW Image now thats going to take some getting used to..thought for a 2nd i was on the wrong site.. im cool with the new coulur i guess but Dinna have to say iv always like the banner as you called it above ..the 3 face's of Shannen i'll miss diffantly.. Respectfuly Jean(honda200)


I thought I was on the wrong site too Image

But I love the blue!

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 am
by digitalghost
hey it's a new new banner up top. it looks awesome Image

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm
by honda200
crazy4shannen wrote:hey it's a new new banner up top. it looks awesome Image
Hmm how is it that you and i know Sarah has the new banner and like Sarahs ,the buttins ..home,help,search exc..yours and hers are now blue but mine are still the red ? although im not complaining that i still have the old banner of witch i still very parshail to..im just courius ..

Oh and crazy4shannen i thought that your little banner you have in your sig the way it was done ,with the 3 shannen emages (the old one that is ,)those same emages done in a protred like technice,like yours with that black background would look awesome as the banner uptop..

Love the new colour scheme!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm
by shannenfallenangel
I can only see the old banner, too. What has it been changed to?

Image