[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Dianna and Kristin and Sam

Dianna and Kristin and Sam

A place for questions, comments, and suggestions about the site.

Postby Dianna » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:24 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:27 pm

What I said about you, Dianna, is true and still is. Hey, Sis, did you read my letter to Shannen, was it beautiful?

I remember when Rachel and Kat was on. Wonder where they went? Oh, well. I think about them a lot. I miss them. I miss Kate too. Kate and I had one thing in common. We both have seph-mothers from HELL! and I use that word, beautifully, cause I do!! Oh, do I. Guys, I wish I can tell you stories, I do. I don't want this to be a novel again. By the time I'm done, your gonna wish you had margaritas to drink...you would NOT believe the stuff my seph mother did... Image Image Image

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:58 am

Last edited by haylie on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby msyana » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:05 am

This is, and always will be, my second home. Thats thanks to you guys.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana

Postby Dianna » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:00 am

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:32 pm

Haylie,

Your welcome, Haylie. And anytime your in the dump, all you have to do is PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. Remember you can trust me to help you.

Glad your feeling better. Image

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby charmedbeonna » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:43 pm

i love you guys so much. here is a place i can share my love to shannen and my thoughts.
this place is like my second home which i visit regularly and loveee to spend time here

i thank you guys for making this site and giving us the oppurtunity to come together and share something

love you all!!
charmedbeonna
Major Shannen fan

Postby tigger422 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:12 am

Wow, you guys are awesome. That was a really great message Kristin. You guys are the best admins and mods ever. I'm glad this was the site I joined. I'm ever thankful to google for putting you guys near the top. I don't know where and who I would be if I didn't know all the awesome people on this site. I think that we should all consider Dianna, Kristin, Sam, Divine, and Haylie, along with a lot of other people on this site, an inspiration, and they have an attitude we should strive for. I can only aspire to be as kind as the people here like Di and Kristin. Keep up the good work. This site is a shining light in the dark tunnel of life.
tigger422

Previous

Return to Feedback