[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Just a little thank you

Just a little thank you

A place for questions, comments, and suggestions about the site.

Just a little thank you

Postby shannen46 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:28 pm

<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan

Just a little thank you

Postby dylansgirl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:32 am

I love this forum, the administrators and mods are doing a Image job.......Image all! Image
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Just a little thank you

Postby mieke » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:32 am

Thanks for this great site, I love to visit it almost every day! You all do a great job! Thanks!
mieke
New Shannen Fan

Just a little thank you

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:15 pm

^^ its home here. everyone is great, everyone helps one another out when needed.

xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Just a little thank you

Postby jorginho2 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm

definetely a good place to hangout
jorginho2
Shannen Wanna Be

Just a little thank you

Postby shannifan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 pm

I have also to say thank you! Thank you so much for everything! Lauren said everything, I found here so good friends too, friends with who I can discuss about my hobbys and favourite series, stars (Shay of course, and others...) and many other things! That´s why I´m very often in here! My friends in my village don´t watch charmed so often and they don´t know so much about Shannen! So this place is like a second home for me! The news here are always interesting! With the help of everyone in here one always know the latest news!
And the most important thing for me is the feeling that I can say Shannen what I think about her and her work, talent,... And the feeling that she really can read it!
I never saw her online since I became a member, but also with your help I understood what her life is like! I now know what a buisy woman she is and so I would never complain about that she is in here rarely! And everything because you!
I love this place and the people in here and it is amazing what you all are doing! Keep the boards as it is!
Thank you so much! Image
shannifan

Re: Just a little thank you

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Feedback