I Love this movie!!!

Talk about Shannen's role as Cindy Dowabliby and any of the other characters!

I Love this movie!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am

I watched this film last night and can honestly say I don't think I've ever cried so much in a film before. Every time Shannen cried I was in tears, when they found Jaclyn, when they took Davey away and tried to take the baby away, when they where on trial, at the corrupt officers and they way they treater Cindy and David.

I can safely say that I don't in any way like the justice system at the minute after watching this. If it wasn't for those four men that helped get David out then they would have been done for.

Shannnen's performance was superb. It must have been difficult to film because it was based on a true story and she really did it justice. I cried when she cried, I smiled when she smiled (although I do that with any of her roles) and I just sat there hoping that it would work out for Cindy and David, that they'd be given back somewhat of a normal life and that they'd be able to grieve properly.

I think it was appauling the way the police treated them. It made me so angry and all I could do was cry.

This was a fantastic movie that has well and truly touched me. I cried the whole way through and continued to cry for another thirty minutes after it was done.

Shannen, you where amazing and I hope you are proud of what you accomplished with this film! Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

I Love this movie!!!

Postby laurababe1988 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:59 pm

i just got this film today and i have just finished watching it. i have got to say that its a brillant movie and its just so emitional. shannen was fab. this is one of my fav movies now Image Image
laurababe1988

I Love this movie!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Fri May 16, 2008 6:01 pm

oh I'm pleased you got to see it.... this is my fave Shannen movie but I've only watched it the once, I have to work up to watching it again because of how emotional it is!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

I Love this movie!!!

Postby laurababe1988 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:07 pm

yeah its now my fav aswell. i was not expecting it to be such emotional. i expect it to be as long either cause its on for about 3 hours. its one of those movies that you can watch over and over again

*hugs*
laurababe1988

I Love this movie!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Fri May 16, 2008 6:11 pm

I didn't expect it to be so long either, I put it on at 1AM and at 4AM I'm still watching it and I couldn't stop crying when it finished so I had to put Charmed on when it ended to cheer myself up, ended up being up until 5AM Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

I Love this movie!!!

Postby charmedchick1991 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 am

I Loved This Movie It Is Sad But Shannen Played Cindi Dowaliby Very Well And Was Amazing Did Anyone Know It's A True Story I Live In The State That It Happened In...Jenna
charmedchick1991
New Shannen Fan

I Love this movie!!!

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:06 pm

^^ do you?

yeah it was a very sad story.
shannen was very good in it. xoxo Image
littlemissbad

I Love this movie!!!

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 pm

I love it too!!
shannen90210prue

I Love this movie!!!

Postby charmedchick1991 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:42 am

Yes I Live In Illinois Glad You Loved The The Movie
charmedchick1991
New Shannen Fan

I Love this movie!!!

Postby jewels313 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 am

this movie is soo sad! when i first saw this movie i was so mad at the cops.. they were soo stupid!! Great movie tho!
jewels313

PreviousNext

Return to Gone In The Night