[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Great Movie! But VERY Sad!

Great Movie! But VERY Sad!

Talk about Shannen's role as Cindy Dowabliby and any of the other characters!

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:02 am

Image Image Image Image Image Very Sad movie. Shannen was great in it. She does cry alot in this movie. She gave the BEST performance in this one. She gave her 100 percent in it. This was the first movie since leaving 90210 that I seen her do so well in.

I even have the book of this movie.

The parents worst nightmare. I can't imagine what Shannen must have been feeling when she did this movie. Angrey? Sad?

I wonder if she ever thought who might have killed this little 7 year old girl.

Image Sad movie.

I Image along with Shannen and every one else as I watch the movie.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:33 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:00 pm

Yes, I do believe that she met the family in the movie in person. Shannen always researches her roles, and if it's a true story, she does tend to go and meet the people. I know that she did for Sleeping With the Devil. This movie is really great. My fav, two parts are when she says, "We were making love, or do I have to give you all the details of that, tooImage!" And when the nurses take the baby away, and she freaks out, it's so awesome that she can get into a role like that intense. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:52 pm

OMG! This is the best movie EVER! I was so touched, yup, I cried a lot during the whole movie. It was so sad Image Image Image

Yup, it's a true story and Shannen did meet the family.

I can't help but wonder, in real life it was that man that was insane saying it was 'spirts' I wonder what happened to him since the family didn't take action because they wanted a life again.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shaed412 » Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:51 pm

I wondered the same thing. I mean, did they ever find out who killed the daughter, I mean it was obvious who did, but I wonder why they never convicted him of the crime, he knew every detail of it. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412

Postby page47 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:36 am

I haven't seen all of Shannen's films, but I have seen this film twice and it's quite good, some of Shannen's best acting (in my opinion). The story is disturbing.
page47
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:53 pm

Ohh, there are so many others that are almost as good as this, if not better. Let me know if you need to see any, a lot of her movies are on often, and I can tape it for you. God Bless!!!
shaed412

Postby shannensangel2 » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:42 pm

i love this movie! shannens acting is so good and the whole story is really moving! Image the good-bye-letter from cindy for her daughter is so beautiful, i created a wallpaper with it a little time ago.
shannensangel2
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:00 pm

would love to see the wallpaper, if possible. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412

Postby shannenmylove » Sat May 31, 2003 9:25 pm

This film was never synchroned so it never comes over here! Its sad I know. I love all film, where Shans Charakter has a littl Baby. She looks so very sweet and I love it. Next week I look this film and then I can tell you more about, what I think over. Its sad? Oh my God! I´m sure I must cry... Image
shannenmylove
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Gone In The Night