Heathers Remake ?

Talk about Shannen's role as Heather Duke and any of the other characters!

Heathers Remake ?

Postby dustpuppy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 am

Caught a report on E! tonight. They said there was a rumor that Fox and Sony were gonna try to bring Heathers to TV.

Found one link: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007810.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2562
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
dustpuppy
Shannen Fanatic

Heathers Remake ?

Postby smck82uk » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Im not sure it will work as I dont see how they could maintain the darkness of the original on a commercial network. However to see Shannen as Heather Duke again would be UNREAL Image
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

Heathers Remake ?

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 am

Wow, how amazing would that be? It would also be just so completely strange! But would be pretty sweet!
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Re: Heathers Remake ?

Postby ShannenManFan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 pm

I just read that Bravo is planning on airing the Heathers series. It will not be a success. We must stop this. Call, email, write a letter to Bravo and the producers telling them DON'T FUCK WITH THE CLASSICS!!!!!
ShannenManFan
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:07 am

ShannenManFan wrote:I just read that Bravo is planning on airing the Heathers series. It will not be a success. We must stop this. Call, email, write a letter to Bravo and the producers telling them DON'T FUCK WITH THE CLASSICS!!!!!

Aha ShannenManFan not tryin to creep you out but.. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!! 1) for swearing on here when I'm not brave enough to :lol: and 2) for expressing my opinion. Loooooooooool *Coughs*
I'm feeling jus callin up that t.v station with one sentence "You mad bro?!" Are they freakin serious though? They can't redo Heathers, it is an amazing film jus the way it is. Ohmydayzz its like Grease 2 all over again :roll: geesh don't these t.v people ever learn?
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ShannenManFan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 am

Hello Prudence,
No I'm not creeped out at all. I love when ppl speak up! I e-mailed and called bravo and told them what I thought of it. Did you?
ShannenManFan
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm

This is from 2009, I am blonde :lol: (no offense)

I like your facebook page btw
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Heathers