Latest from Kristen (more spoilers)

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Latest from Kristen (more spoilers)

Postby dearprudence » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

Michelle in Atlanta: Are Silver and Dixon over on 90210, or is there hope for them?

We don't want to give false hope, but Jessica Stroup teases, "Will you see us kiss? Yes. Will we continue to kiss for the whole season? I don't know." While both have new love interests coming in, they still care for each other. Tristan Wilds tells us, "It's definitely a rocky relationship. We're having our ups and our downs. You never know where we fall, but right now we're separated."

Leona in Albuquerque, N.M.: Any more 90210 scoop?

Supersexy newbie Trevor Donovan is coming onboard as the rich son of an Oscar winner who stirs things up with Adrianna and Navid. "I have a connection with Adrianna. We have a little past, so obviously I'm creating a little tension, a little drama," says Donovan. Is he a bad boy? "Not intentionally. He is causing a little trouble, but he's somewhat oblivious to it."

Mary in Tampa: 90210 scoop, please.

Don't worry about Kelly getting involved in any rumored love triangles. "I definitely am not going to allow Kelly to be a homewrecker," Jennie Garth told us exclusively. "The producers and I have talked about it. It's not something I'm interested in, and it's not something they're going to do." Why not some added drama? "I've spent too many years trying to create this woman other women can trust," she said.

Sarah in Pasadena, Calif.: Are we even going to see Dustin Milligan at all on 90210, or is Ethan gone for good?
Gone for good, though Jessica Stroup tells us, "Ethan is happy in his world. He's doing his thing wherever he is. He gets a mention and is talked about a little bit, but he's happy." Are you happy with that? Discuss in the comments.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/08/90210-latest-from-kristin_25.html
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0