You want SPOILERS? I got them...

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Navid and Adrianna OVER?

You might wanna look away, Navid.

As we inch closer to season two of 90210, it's clear that this once-engaged character will lose his former fiancee to another man.

In shots from the second season set below, Adrianna is kissing someone that's clearly not the guy with whom she ended season one. Below, that's Trevor Donovan's Teddy.

Sorry, Navid. Hopefully, you at least got to bed with Adrianna before she dropped you for someone else...

2.) Who Might Die?

When 90210 returns for season two next month, life won't be easy for the Taylors.

As we hinted at a few weeks ago, and as Korbi Ghosh of Zap2It confirms in this week's mailbag, Kelly will develop feelings for the wrong person this fall.

According to Korbi, Kelly will "struggle" big time with her attraction to Harry Wilson, an emotional bond 90210 hinted at in the final couple episodes last May. (Seriously, Dylan, hurry back. Kelly needs you!)

A possible affair? The death of her mother? Kelly will be involved in major storylines on season two of 90210.

Meanwhile, Ann Gillespie is definitely coming back to the show. But it may be a tragic, short-lived return.

Reports indicate that Jackie Taylor is sick. Quite sick. When she makes her re-appearance, Jackie will try to reconcile with her daughters... before it's too late.

Ryan Matthews: Remaining on 90210

For weeks, rumors were flying that Ryan Eggold's 90210 character of Ryan Matthews would crossover to the new Melrose Place this fall.

But casting on the latter show has put an end to that plan: Jessica Lucas, who played a character that slept with Ryan on 90210, plays Riley Richmond on Melrose Place. It's confusing enough to explain, let alone air.

“Jessica’s character and had an affair with Ryan on 90210,” said Melrose Place producer Todd Slavkin. “So we clearly feel that’s something to avoid.”

So, will there be any crossover between these CW shows at all?

Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are possibilities, Slavkin said. As a former Smallville producer, he told TV Guide Magazine:

“We love Tori Spelling. We worked with her on Smallville we thought she was great. And we’re huge fans of Jennie Garth. Both characters turned up on the original Melrose Place, so it would be fun.”

Zachary Ray Sherman cast in Key Role

The latest actor to land a recurring role on 90210 is shedding light on a major season two storyline.

It's now been confirmed that Annie really did kill a man when she hit him with her car on the May finale - and she won't exactly get away with it.

Actor Zachary Ray Sherman has been cast in a significant fall role, according to E! News. He'll play the victim's nephew, Jasper Herman.

Jessica Stroup (Silver) warns that this character might be a "manipulative person," while Shenae Grimes (Annie) describes the newbie as possessing "that Christian Slater in Heathers kind of vibe; that creepy older dude who you just can't take your eyes off of."

But while Grimes has "a bad feeling in [her] gut" about who this individual turns out to be, she also reveals that Annie and Jasper will grow very close.

"She thinks she finds love and that may screw her up a little more," the actress told E!.

Regarding Sherman himself, Grimes said: "He is a phenomenal actor, and I'm so excited to be working with him."

He's the second new, hot guy added to the cast: Trevor Donovan will come aboard this fall in the role of Teddy.

dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Wow, thanks. Still no Brenda? Might watch though..interested to see what happens w/ Kelly's mom.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby 9021 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm

without Shannen i wont watch
Major Shannen fan

Postby triquetra » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Jackie Taylor might die? Well... that's sad!
But it's still better than Jim Walsh dying Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0