Teddy Casting Call

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Teddy Casting Call

Postby dearprudence » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 am

[TEDDY] Male, 18 or older to play high school. Gorgeous, smart, athletic, easy going GOLDEN BOY….he should be Ralph Lauren style handsome with natural confidence and a sense of humor. Teddy is West Beverly’s very own JFK, Jr. Teddy has the uncanny ability to make any girl feel like she’s the most beautiful woman in the room. This however is not a dating ploy. Everything about Teddy is genuine and sincere. Affable and good-natured, Teddy is the guy everyone wants around. He possesses the much needed effervescence in an otherwise teen angst filled world. He’s modest, but confident sptv050769. And comfortable speaking his mind. He carries himself with an ease that not so surprisingly leads the world to open up for him. Athletic - surfing and tennis experience a plus. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR.
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Teddy Casting Call

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 am

^ So he's basically meant to be like a more interesting clone of Ethan? Hope it works out that way!

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Teddy Casting Call

Postby brenda4ever2 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Teddy who??, hun I think you want the "looking for single" ads. When you find him let me know too!

...No Kidding, Teddy is real, I just read it. Teddy is "returning" to Ol West Bev
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0