Finale Spoliers

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Finale Spoliers

Postby dearprudence » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:45 am

90210 is back Tuesday with a blast of eight all-new eps in a row that include the return of Donna Martin, a drop-by from Diablo Cody, breakups, a breakdown, the prom, the play and the birth of Adrianna's baby. What are the big twists? And what brings Tori Spelling back to town? Here's what the stars are telling us...

The Return of Donna: The gang's all here! Yep, Tori Spelling returns as Donna in April. A big-deal fashion designer currently living in Japan, she's looking into opening a boutique in Los Angeles—not to mention that she's apparently been having David problems. So she comes back to Beverly Hills seeking help from her old friend Kelly Taylor. And apparently Donna's good graduatin' name has preceded her—none other than the Diablo herself entreats Donna to design her next red-carpet look.

Michael Desmond/The CW
Splendor in the Grass: So…Silver is losing her mind. On Monday her mania totally gets the best of her, and when Silver and Dixon's sex life careens out of control, she even almost loses him as a consequence. And it gets worse before it gets better. In the April 7 episode—directed by Jason Priestley, yo—she runs away and her bipolar mania erupts at a train station. (Could she be the female character who lands in a hospital, as Priestley tipped to us awhile back?) Someone give that girl a hug and some lithium!

The Big Finale: Shenae Grimes tells us that the finale will be the culmination of all the reunions that have happened so far this year, saying, "We have Shannen back, Jennie's here, so it's a really good time." Apparently there's lots of drama in the episode, "especially with Little Miss Annie, so stay tuned. It's going to be shocking, that's for sure. I was shocked; my jaw dropped, so I hope yours will too." And according to AnnaLynne McCord, "We're shooting the finale right now, so Shannen's in this Cleopatra wig, and I come in and she's like, 'Baby!' and I'm like, 'Shannen?' I didn't even recognize her; she had the wig and the eyes." And Shannen says, "There's something about me and a child, there's something about me and Cleopatra, and it's just one episode; it's the season finale and that's it." Our theory? After Adrianna pops at the prom, Shannen steps into the role of Cleopatra in the play and adopts Adrianna's baby. Just guessing, though. What's your guess?

Grease Is the Word: Matt Lanter's Liam is about to become Naomi's big love interest. In order to get the girl's adrenaline going he takes her drag racing in an upcoming ep, which we're convinced is really just a clever Fast & Furious product placement. AnnaLynne McCord tells E! News, "Me and my boy-toy are having fun. It's a very fun episode. Naomi gets a little ditzy in the episode. She's just going nuts about Liam. She's hysterical over him, and he just couldn't be bothered by her. Then it gets a little steamy."

Prom Drama: No Carrie-esque buckets of blood expected at the 90210 prom, but Adam Gregory did tell us about the big moment. "It's pretty exciting," he says. "We went down to Long Beach on the Queen Mary, and apparently that boat's haunted. I had no idea, but they had me in a room there, and I was sleeping there and I didn't have any experiences, but everybody else was telling me, 'Oh my gosh, it's so creepy. My TV was turning on,' and I'm like, 'I guess [the ghosts] don't like me.' " Awww, we like you!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b106169_90210_what_brings_donna_back_town.html
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Finale Spoliers

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm

OMG Shannen as Cleopatra... Brenda adopting Ade's baby! I hope so!!! Shannen and AnnaLynne seem to get on really well, which is so sweet!

shannenfallenangel

Finale Spoliers

Postby jewels313 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

lol Sounds like an exciting finale!!!! lol cant wait to see shay again on the show!! Image
jewels313

Finale Spoliers

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

OMG! I cant wait!! I really want Shannen to adopt Adrianna's baby!
shannen90210prue

Finale Spoliers

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 am

Awww Shannen and AnnaLynn seem so sweet together!!That's cute like a sisterly relationship. Well it appears the obvious might just happen. That sounds like a good theory with Bren stepping into Cleopatra and adopting Ade's baby, which I had thought would have happened anyway. Thanks for sharing!
ferociouskitty

Finale Spoliers

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 pm

thanks for sharing. how long fo you guys have to wait until this episode is aired in the usa?
Sarah-Lucy

Finale Spoliers

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:50 am

7 weeks now?
ferociouskitty

Finale Spoliers

Postby dying2live » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the finale
dying2live
Major Shannen fan