Adrianna Spoilers

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Adrianna Spoilers

Postby dearprudence » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 am

Originally meant to be a recurring character, Adrianna has become one of the main focuses on 90210.

Now, as fans await new episodes to return on March 31, we have revealing information about what might go down on future storylines for Jessica Lowndes and her character.

First, regarding the fate of her baby:

"I can't really say what [Adrianna] is going to do," Maeve Quinlan, the actress that plays Adrianna's mother, told E!. "But what you're going to be seeing... is what is happening mentally, her decision process. I think you're going to be kind of surprised with what happens with her decision."

Second, regarding her relationship with Navid:

Might these two be getting marriedImage

In her most recent column, Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online penned the following: "Adrianna and Navid's bachelor and bachelorette parties put things into perspective for both characters, including a possible gateway back into drugs for pregnant Adrianna..."

Ummm, excuse us? This spoiler seems to have come out of nowhere, as rumors of a marriage on the show have been hinted at - but Kristin makes it clear that an engagement is almost certainly in the works for Navid and Adrianna.

dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Adrianna Spoilers

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 am

I was JUST going to post this but I guess you beat me to the punch. LOL. Well it definitely seems like that photo of Ade might not be a dream sequence after all but you never know, she could be dreaming this after an engagement with Navid? Interesting indulging back into drugs might be kinda risky for the writers to dive back into as I think the audience is really enjoying Ade getting her life back on track rather than falling all the time.
ferociouskitty

Adrianna Spoilers

Postby halian » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah, I agree, Ade shouldn't be turning into drugs again. She's like the lead actress for 90210, Annie's character is a drag!!!!
halian
Major Shannen fan

Adrianna Spoilers

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 pm

though we must not believe rumors i heard on IMDB that brenda may adopt adrianna's baby!
Sarah-Lucy

Adrianna Spoilers

Postby ferociouskitty » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:09 am

Meh that's what everyone speculates considering the time that it was announced Ade was preggers and Brenda most certainly was not and never would be pregnant. I'm not to sure that's the story though considering an engagement is in the works for Ade, implying that maybe Navid had stepped up to help Ade care for and raise the baby as the kid's father. I don't see any other real reason for a need for an engagement at such a young age if Ade was going to give the baby up anyway. Not to mention, Bren's appearance is supposed to be a cameo appearance and I think if her appearance involved an adoption, it would be far more major and would definitely not be classified as a cameo.
ferociouskitty

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0