Disaster Strikes When Priestley Returns to 90210

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 am

Jason Priestley returns to 90210 this week, and he shared exclusive dish with me about the dangerous scenes he'll be filming.

Who's in trouble, and where does Jason fit in?

Read on for that scoop, plus Ryan Eggold tells us what (or whom) Tori Spelling will be doing when she finally returns to West Beverly High...

In case you haven't heard, original Beverly Hills 90210 alum Priestley will be directing the 18th episode of the first season of CW's 90210. Jason has teased that the episode is "very ambitious, production wise," and a large-scale disaster may be heading for the world's most famous ZIP code.

A crisis will strike 90210 when Jason hits town to direct, and someone may not be so lucky in the aftermath. Jason says, "I have a lot of challenges ahead of me on how to shoot this, it's big."

Could it be a big crash scene, maybe an earthquake? "Yeah, we're in a hospital...a female ends up in the hospital."

If it's a female in the hospital, does that mean he'll be directing Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) giving birth? "I can tell you that no one is giving birth. Boy that would be a preemie wouldn't it?"

AP Photo / Gaas
As for Brandon's buddy Donna Martin, details on Tori's return have been kept quiet, but Ryan Eggold seems to know exactly what she'll be doing on the show. Says Ryan, "I will sleep with her within five minutes of that episode. I'm not even going to say hello; I'm just going to walk up and pull my clothes off." To be fair, he has hooked up with the other two alumnae (Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth), so it's only right to make it a trifecta.

So now that Tori Spelling is coming back, would Jason consider making a guest appearance on the other side of the camera? Jason jokes, "Never say never, right?"

What do you think the disaster is? Should Eggold get action with every alumna? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby triquetra » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm

I would really like Jason to appear again as Brandon, with at least one scene with Brenda, of course Image

But about him directing the 18th episode, I'm curious!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm

i wonder wh he dont wanna be in it. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby eloyse » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:35 am

They have to make a scene with Brenda and Brendon together. They can't possibly go without doing it!!!!
eloyse
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm

^^yep totally. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:47 pm

wonder what's going to happen. i wish jason was going to be on the screen though that what have been a treat for us, my fingers are crossed he will. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm

sounds interesting.....can't wait to see it
lilmisshalliwell

Postby dearprudence » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:15 am

It's said that a major cast member will die on this episode. It won't be Brenda, because she is expected to attend the funeral, according to spoilers I read.
dearprudence

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 am

Kelly, Donna or Adrianna then... or Silver? Did she have a contact with other cast members? Oh, Tabitha. I'd be shocked if they killed off anyone else with rumours of Brenda attending a funeral, she didn't really know anyone else. And I don't see them killing Silver because she's really popular

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 am

There's always the old cast, the producer's way of getting round the rest of the cast not wanting to appear? But I don't see them doing that.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0