[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Let's get complicated

Let's get complicated

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Let's get complicated

Postby dearprudence » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 am

The characters on 90210 live relatively untroubled lives, and two of the stars are ready for that to change.

In interviews, both Shenae Grimes, who plays Annie, and Beverly Hills, 90210 vet Jennie Garth, who plays Kelly, told TVGuide.com they're ready for their characters' problems to get messier.

"I would love to see Kelly — the real side of her," said Garth, who started playing the character in 1990. "I would like to see her raising her son by herself and the comedy that comes out of that, and the heartache. There's a lot more that goes on that the audience isn't getting to see, I think."

Garth knows Kelly has always come off as a little perfect — "And I don't buy it," she said with a laugh, sitting in a booth at Los Angeles' Kokomo Cafe, the real-life restaurant that stands in for The Peach Pit on the CW series.

Grimes says her character can handle more complications too. "I want her to have some fun," the 19-year-old actress said. "I want her to get in some trouble, I want her to have some fights and heartbreak and I want her to experience everything that a teenager should experience."

Not that she wants things to get too terrible. The heart of 90210 has always been friends and family coming to the rescue when things go badly. And everyone will have plenty of chances to lend a hand this season, given Adrianna's pregnancy, Ethan's car wreck, and other surprises.

"There hasn't been that much real suffering on our show," Grimes said. "I think suffering comes from drama or bad things that happen because of bad intentions. And usually on our show the drama that is inflicted upon people doesn't come from a negative place. I think pain does come, but there are so many loved ones around, everybody on the show to bring them up, which is hopefully the case for everybody."

What do you think? Are things too shiny in 90210's Beverly Hills?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Shenae-Grimes-Jennie-1002139.aspx
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Let's get complicated

Postby misscruz17 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 pm

I believe that Jennie made a comment like that way back... and then her character got shot... raped... car accidented (I think)...
And then I believe later she made a comment like "Yeah, I said that nothing ever happens to Kelly so... they then did pretty much everything to Kelly they could have done..."
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Let's get complicated

Postby dearprudence » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 pm

dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0