[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - On Set with Tori Spelling

On Set with Tori Spelling

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm

^ so well put LOL. we all shouldnt stoop to tori's low level by saying mean things about others in order to better yourself. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 pm

littlemissbad

Postby dearprudence » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Tori knew she had to put something controversial in her book in order for it to sell. Shannen WAS the most talked about celebrity on 90210... TRUE Shannen fans don't buy her books or read her Tori's gossip nonsense. I remember when Tori had her own VH1 show called 'SoNotorious". I watched a few episodes but quickly changed the channel out of anger when she started portraying Shannen in a negative light. I was so PO'd with Tori. But, now I'm over it and have forgiven her. I think it's kind of nice to see Tori on 90210 again. I also enjoy watching Tori's reality series "Tori and Dean".

If Shannen can forgive. So should her fans.
Last edited by dearprudence on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dearprudence

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:22 pm

The only reason why Brenda and Donna's storylines will be intertwined with Kelly's is because Kelly is a much more regular guest character than Brenda and Donna. If Shannen and Tori commited to the show more, they would definitely get their own storylines but they need to be really careful with Donna's because of the whole David thing and without Brian Austin Green, you can't go too far into it unless they break them up which, would end with many disappointed fans from the original. Personally, I would love to have Shannen appear more than Jennie just because Brenda still has a lot to do in her life, kids, find love again. Kelly's already done both although the love part is a bit shaky yet.
ferociouskitty

Postby misscruz17 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 am

Ya, they've sort of stopped the whole Kelly storyline all together, except for those things dealing with Silver... and even then, kelly is hardly ever there...
Her and silver live together but don't really have interaction either.... it'd be nice to see some sister moments or something like that....
She DID stick up for silver to ryan though, that was good... but other than that, nadda.
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannen46 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:26 pm

<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:26 pm

littlemissbad