Is Shenae Partying Too Much?

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby shannen90210prue » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:45 am

It looks like Shenae Grimes may be following in the footsteps of Lindsay Lohan.

The 90210 wild child was “totally wired — practically vibrating” when she hosted The Gemini Awards with Jason Priestley in her hometown of Toronto on Nov. 28, says an insider. “It’s impossible to be that high-energy without some help.”

The 19-year-old has confessed to a cigarette habit, but sources say the problem could be more serious than that. She’s partying so hard that “she’s been showing up late for filming and is forgetting her lines,” says a source. “People on set are complaining that she’s more trouble than she’s worth.”

Her parents are so worried that they’re pushing her to get help. But Shenae isn’t convinced she has a problem, says the source, and is resisting pleas to get cleaned up.

shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:58 am

I cannot believe that Shenae is trying to become a bad girl. She partying all the time and being an ass to everyone. She is really trying to become the next Lindsay Lohan. Shenae needs to get help before she becomes uncontrolable.
shannen90210prue

Postby jewels313 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 am

All i got to say is dont always believe what you read with the press becuase thats probably what they want people to think so they could do the samething they did with shay to Shenae.. Image
jewels313

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:19 am

I agree Jewels. Just gotta remember that the press like to target those who are doing well and print negative stories and gossip about them because they are trying to sell papers or newpapers.

The press posted things about Shannen, including that she was alcoholic and attending AA meetings and she wasn't.

If Shenae is partying she's entitled to have a good time, if she's getting involved with something that is changing her attitude then maybe she should seek help. But really, we can't sit and judge her based on tabloid reports that may or may not be true. It's only Shenae's business. I just hope that she isn't doing something that could damage her career

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby Shannen fan » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:26 pm

poor Shenae....people/media are trying to destroy her just like what they did to Shannen before. tsk, tsk, tsk...
Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

i dont read gossip! simple as that. i do not believe a word half these mags or site say about people. thats all they wanna do is bring good people down. and the people who really are bad eggs get away with it. makes me so mad, look what the media did to shannen in 90210 the first time round. wild child, party animal, out of control, and we all know rubbish that was.

so guys dont take these things to heart. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby triquetra » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 pm

I do not believe any of this.
The media is always searching for something or someone to write about, and Shenae is today's prey.

She lives her life the way she sees fit. No-one is with her 24/7, so no-one knows how many parties she goes to. Maybe it's one single party every other week... we don't know. And do you really think she'd give up "90210" to party?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby daydreamer81 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:52 am

This sounds exactly like what they did to Shannen on the first 90210. It awful that the tabloids love to make up stories and brand actresses either too thin or "bad girls"
daydreamer81
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:03 pm

i agree girls i dont believe this, the press are just so mean. it was like this business with her weight too, the more dramatic stories they have in their magazines they are hoping it sells. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby ferociouskitty » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 am

I think this is completely on the media. I mean they just want to create another Shannen Doherty scandal with Shenae and that's not fair. If she wants to party, she's entitled to it and obviously she's not doing too shitty of a job wiht 90210 otherwise she would have been fired by now. This seems FAR to familiar to the shit the press pulled on Shannen for me to believe it.
ferociouskitty

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0