More spoliers

Talk here about the second version of 90210

More spoliers

Postby dearprudence » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Dylan Deja Vu: Is 90210’s Naomi the new Dylan McKay? With her parents divorcing — daddy’s living at the beach with his new lady and mommy’s taking off to do a TNT pilot (in real life) — I’m hearing the Clark house will soon go up for sale and Naomi may move into a Beverly Hills hotel where the staff will get to know her well. Sadly though, as of earlier this year, the famed Bel Age no longer exists here in L.A., so little miss Clark will have to make herself at home elsewhere. Source: Zap2It’s Korbi TV

Are they really killing off Shannen Doherty from 90210?

According to the cast (via my colleague Marc Malkin), no. However, I am hearing that someone is going to be diagnosed with a disease, and one of our couples is breaking up. Guesses? The comment section is calling you…
It’s back Jan. 6. The cast just told me that we are going to be treated to the musical stylings of Dixon (Tristan Wilds) himself. Shenae Grimes (Annie) can’t stop raving about her TV bro: “He’s a star! You all heard it in The Secret Life of Bees.” Sounds like it may be some kind of musical episode? Dustin Milligan (Ethan) teases, ”We’ll see how much some of us sing, I guess!”

Jesse Grant/Getty Images

Have we seen the last of the 90210 alums, or will anyone else come on board?

Luke Perry is coming! OK, so not the real Luke Perry (he’s still politely declining to appear), but I’m hearing that producers are in the process of casting the next best thing: a “bad-boy Luke Perry-ish type,” according to sources. Any suggestions? (Why do I feel a Jason Dohring comment or two coming?)
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

More spoliers

Postby Shannen fan » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 pm

thanks for the spoilers.... good thing that they won't be killing Brenda off...
Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0