The new 90210 may kill Brenda off?

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby oifchick0405 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else heard that Shannen's character Brenda on the new 90210 may be killed off. Something about her having cancer or something. My friend heard it today on entertainment news. I hope that they don't kill her off...she's what makes that show even worth watching and without her, that show will go downhill faster than it already is! That would be the biggest mistake ever would be to kill Brenda Walsh off the show. What morons. Well, I was wondering if anyone else heard that news or whatever.

Jamie
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah, that's what we've been hearing too. =[ I hope they don't kill her... You should check out some of the topics in the 90210 section of the forum for more info on this.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby oifchick0405 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh well I guess that I'm late then. lol. Wouldn't surprise me...i dont watch a lot of tv or do much of anything else cept for work and go to college.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:19 am

Yes I've been hearing that too, but it would make sense. Especially if Shannen agreed to them doing that. Because, she's got that grand canyon movie and that burning palms movie coming out soon and she has already given her thanks to us by coming back on 90210 at all. Also, its time for the change of all changes. This 90210 is for this new reality type of show like Gossip Girl and whatever else. So, it would really make sense, and they can't keep getting Shannen to come back on the show when she's going to be so very busy and she probably is getting very busy these days. So it wouldn't be fair to Shannen as an actress that she would be having to sign a contract for 90210 when she can't really sign her whole life away. As much as I wouldn't want Brenda to be killed off or anything, I see the possibilities in that for Shannen and she does too probably. Image Image
It will be sad if and when it does happen, but they can't keep Brenda alive, if they keep Brenda alive, there are a lot of people who will ask them to put Brenda on the new 90210 when Shannen is going to be busy, and they can't just keep calling Shannen and saying you have to play Brenda again for like twenty more years. Shannen can't possibly be stuck with one character her whole life, eventually somehow and someway she will need to somehow break away from the show to go and do other things, and if that means agreeing to have Brenda killed off then I'm sure that would be why they would if at all. So, its really not anyone's fault if they do kill Brenda off. Because if they do, that means Shannen probably agreed and I'm on Shannen's side for whatever she agrees an even sadly Image if it comes to killing Brenda off. Image Which I really hope they wouldn't do but I wouldn't be surprised if they do either!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 pm

i just want shannen to be happy.

i love brenda dearly, she was my idol when i was younger lol Image

so i will be very sad to see her leave the show again. but if thats what shay wants then its cool with me.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shandogurl » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:15 pm

well i havent heared tht :SImage Image but i love 90210 but like ya say we cant have shannen doin 90210 for ever and if shando doesnt want to do it any more it is up 2 her and i love shando to bits and she is good to us all
shandogurl
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 pm

^^ yeah thats so right. xoox
littlemissbad

Postby misscruz17 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 am

Oh, I hope not. And unless it was Shannen's idea, I doubt they would... only because their ties to the old show are already lacking... i.e. not a lot of the actors really want to come back... Yes, Jennie is there and doing a wonderful job... but that's pretty much it. Jason is going to direct an ep I've heard, but not star in it (just gossip)... BUT... if they kill off some of the only characters willing to come back and play their roles... that's not a smart move. The show new show is good... but I personally enjoy it a hell of a lot better when they are referencing the old show... For me, I only began watching the new one because I heard Shannen was coming back. Oh... and because so many of the lead cast are Canadian... gotta support my Canadians...
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm

how many weeks do you guys need to wait until we know what's happening to brenda?. whatever happens it's going to be something big i just hope shannen has had a lot of feedback in all this. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby cevans » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:20 am

From seeing the next episodes previews, sounds like Brenda might be pregnant. Kelly says, "I didn't even know you wanted kids."

Hopefully that'll mean.....BRENDA LIVES!!!
cevans
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0