Brenda & Kelly will FIGHT!!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Whaaaaaaat! I don't want Brenda to fight too! She's going to fight and get bad news from the doctor? This isn't fair to do to give to one character! Well, I bet it will give the show really good ratings! Oh well...nothing much I can do bout this horrible predicament Brenda seems like she's in a hole!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Brenda should not fight cause she is the higher person BUT......Kelly has it coming and I bet it will still be dignified. I don't see Brenda acting immature and clocking her or anything. She will just toss out some cheap blows and probably tell her things she has been holding in for 15 years. In reality its a long time coming if you ask me. I am sure Brenda will still look like the mature bigger person when its said and done.

nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:24 pm

Yeah, Brenda probably will look the the much more mature dignified person when its done. However, it still just seems wrong to have them fight I don't know why. And yes, Kelly does have it coming to her.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 pm

I really can't see Shay agreeing to this, so i'm not even going to expect it. Shay and Brenda are bigger than fighting. It's just rumour mongering in my opinion.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 am

i hate kelly,but i dont want them to fight... Image
jhem

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:51 pm

i agree i dont think shannen is going to agree for her charecter to have a fight with kelly taylor, they are both meant to be grown mature adults LOL not 12 year olds.! Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby charline » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:58 pm

Huh? Why? No, Brenda and Shay are better and bigger then that. I have to see it before i believe it!

Love and Kisses, Charline
charline

Postby nikkycoly » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:34 pm

What they will do for ratings I tell you. The cw wants to hype up probably a mild agruement. The spoiler did say though that there friendship is tested and they discuss just throwing it away because of all the drama. Something must happen, I cant see them just fighting over just anything. Either it has to do with Dylan or maybe Brandon, since I see brenda getting heated over family stuff. I doubt its caddy bullshit.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dearprudence » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:35 am

I hardly doubt that this will end up being a physical fight. Face it, Kelly and Brenda haven't really gotton along since Dylan came between the two in the original. This fight is long overdue. Kelly has been jealous of what Brenda and Dylan had and she can't seem to get over it. The relationship of Kelly and Brenda deteriorated back in Season 3, of the original. It was NEVER the same after Dylan...never.

If Brenda is preggers with Dylan's love-child...I will rejoice!!
dearprudence

Postby nikkycoly » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:37 am

HAHA me too and I totally agree. I dont think its pregnancy though, it sounds like a disease or illness of some kind. Which sucks cause I love Brenda.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0