WTF are they doing???

Talk here about the second version of 90210

WTF are they doing???

Postby ferociouskitty » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:52 pm

haha thts great!!yea idk though, shannen did say that she wasnt signing any contracts or anything like tht and this IS the second episode of the two she is currently signed on to do sooo who knows....we just need to know what exactly it is she has and maybe we will know her fate.
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

WTF are they doing???

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:53 am

I am so sad about this still. UGHHHHH this whole thing makes me sad still. I watched its only a test (s1) last night and it breaks my heart they might be bringing back that whole thing again but for real this time. She was so upset about it and scared. And so sad about her aunt dying from it. The saddest part that didn't even phase me back in the day when seeing the episode but now I seriously got teared up was...she is talking to Brandon in her room and looking at pictures of her aunt and they talk about her getting sick and how she changed. The Brenda says that the thing she remembers the most about aunt Sheila getting sick and right before she died was how alone she was. How no matter how much love they gave her she just felt more alone. I started balling because no matter how "happy" Brenda claims to be, or how successful she is she doesn't have Dylan and that just depressed me. That episode hit hard after learning of the potential cancer story. Oh man its going to make me cry. I do look forward in seeing some good dramatic scenes from Shannen but I am not that happy about my fav character having to go through something so awful. Where's Dylan when you need him? That was the cutest part about that s1 episode. Him telling her he loved her for the first time, and going to 5 different hospitals just to see her and bring her flowers. Awwwww I love Dylan. He was nice at one time lol

I am still pissed about this and I hope its not at all what I am thinking. GGGRRRRRRR
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby marianne16 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:39 pm

We are not ready to say goodbye to brenda Image I am not and they just don't kill her, that unfair!! By the way, when will air the next episode with brenda?
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:31 am

November 18th I believe.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby jewels313 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 am

I dont think they will kill her.... But she will probably have a serious illness.. But its still really sad! Image
jewels313

WTF are they doing???

Postby shannen90210prue » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:02 am

Brenda is still young and she doesnt deserve to die. Image
shannen90210prue

WTF are they doing???

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 am

whatever they throw our way in a couple weeks it wont be the end of anything. They will leave it open in case she comes back later in the season. WHICH SUCKS. Cause what if she doesnt. I dont think Brenda will die or at least yet but something bad is going on and I absolutely hate what they are doing to Brenda.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

so do i guys, really i do.

but i disagree, shannen obvisally knows whats going to happen to bren, so she is obvisally cool with it. i believe that if she wasnt ok withit, then it wouldnt happen.

i love brenda as much as the next brenda fan, but i think we should give shannen a break and let her do what she wants to. i dont want her to feel under pressure from her fans, that would not be cool. im unhappy as well and would love brenda to stay forever on 90210, but i want shannen to be happy, and do what is right for her. xoox Image
littlemissbad

WTF are they doing???

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 pm

^very nicely said. I completely agree. We don't want Shannen to feel like we're pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do. If she wants to stay on 90210, that's great, but if she doesn't, that's fine too. She should be able to choose for herself, and we the fans should support her no matter what happens.
Last edited by marissalu415 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

WTF are they doing???

Postby mihacv » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 am

here is my optinion if Shannen wanted Brenda dead she wouldnt do new 90210 Image Image Image

mihacv

PreviousNext

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0