Brenda, Adrianna....SMACKDOWN!!!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 pm

L.A.'s sexiest zip code just got a little steamier in real life!

90210 stars Adam Gregory, 20, and Jessica Lowndes, 19, flaunted their young love while shopping at L.A.'s Intuition on Oct. 7. Ohio native Adam tells OK! that he loves girls who are "smart, intellingent, fun and who are happy to wear sweats and watch a game."

Hmm, quite the opposite of the characters they play on 90210, but then again, Adam is a midwestern boy! Better start brushing up on those Bengals Jessica!

Meanwhile, Jessica, who plays drug-addicted drama student Adriana on 90210, recently discussed her character's upcoming confrontation with Brenda Walsh, a.k.a Shannen Doherty.

"I've got a lot of emotional, confrontational scenes with Shannen coming up," she said, adding that her character's addiction will become more intense as Adriana becomes crazier, requiring a verbal smackdown from Brenda.

When it comes to playing such a rough character, Jessica says, "Adriana is really into the drugs right now, and the people at Coffee Bean keep asking me why I'm taking so many shots of espresso. I'm doing it for my character!"

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/9624
Last edited by dearprudence on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:07 pm

gunna watch that one for def. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:55 pm

sounds great stuff guys, looking forward to seeing the video on youtube Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby triquetra » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Sounds like some exciting stories. But I don't think Brenda is the kind of person that uses swear-words... so I hope they don't turn her into such a person.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:25 am

I think Adrianna will probably be doing most of the swear words and then Brenda will retort with something that just crushes her arguments in a non-explitive way. Brenda's always been good at that.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0