[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - There's No Place Like Homecoming

There's No Place Like Homecoming

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Can't waut until Shannen comes back!!

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 pm

marissalu415

Postby honda200 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:38 am

honda200

Postby triquetra » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:01 pm

I really liked this episode. The story was great and I was glad that Navid got a little more story. He loves Adrianna and he will always keep doing that, I think. He wants to help her and if Adrianna lets him do that, they will be a great couple.

The Annie/Naomi/Ethan triangle... I think it's wrong for Naomi to ask Annie not to have Ethan as a boyfriend if she wants to be friends with her. She and Ethan broke up and it just turns out that Ethan likes Annie and she likes him back. I get that it must be weird, but she has no right to ask this of Annie.

As for Dixon and Erin, I like how their relationship is going at the moment. They really like each other and would do anything for each other. I was pleasently surprised when Erin decided that she was willing to go to the Homecoming Dance with Dixon, because he really wanted to go with her. I think the relationship will have some great moments (positive and negative, unfortunately).

The Harry/Debbie/Tracy-storyline was interesting. Of course because in not-too-many episodes we will meet Harry's third child. But also because I'd like the parents to have some more story, which they have now. Tracy, in my opinion, needs to back off, trying to win Harry back (because that is what she's trying to do). And Debbie needs to protect her healthy relationship, which I'm sure she will. She's one hell of a woman!

And of course, not to be forgotten, the Ryan/Kimberly-story. I was thrilled when they kissed at the end, only after Ryan found out that Kimberly was in fact a 25 year-old cop. Maybe their relationship will continue to exist, maybe not. I'm not sure. But in my eyes, Ryan deserves a girlfriend. And Kimberly may be just that.

Great episode!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 am

I agree with you on all points!
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0