[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Tori about Shannen!

Tori about Shannen!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Tori about Shannen!

Postby mihacv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 am

yes i saw paparazzi pictures of them together and they were very good friends but we dont know if they are still friends especialy now when tori said that things in her book!

and i just dont get tori hope you agree with me like she critisised her in her show then in her book and now she is like wow great that she is back!!

maybe they met and are friends now i dont know!

and there will be feelings when they all three come together hope to see picture hehe Image Image
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Tori about Shannen!

Postby shark » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 pm

(excited, second post ever here)

I feel sorry for Tory Spelling, seriously. I mean, I've read what she said about shannen and you can really tell that she just does it out of old envy, that I hope she's gotten over. I mean, if you think about it for a second, the 90210 stuff, I think Tory admired and felt jelous of shannen all at the same time, after all, Tory always seems to be under someone's shadow...her father, Shannen and Jennie in 90210... I just think that maybe she's grown from all of it now she's married and with kids and her own person. I personally would give her a chance if she apologized for what she wrote.
shark
Shannen Wanna Be

Tori about Shannen!

Postby DontFailMeNow » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 pm

DontFailMeNow

Tori about Shannen!

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:24 pm

you know, maybe we should stand back here and give tori a 2nd chance.

i know what she did was evil talking about shay in that book of hers, but shay wouldnt want us of all people slagging tori off. thats not what shay is about.

so i think we should, keep our cool with tori thats what i think shannen would want.

dont get me wrong when my sis told me what tori had said in her book i was really mad Image . but shay wouldnt want us to be bitter.

xoxoxo Image
littlemissbad

Tori about Shannen!

Postby shannenmcgett » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Hey guys,
I want to say to littlemissbad, "Well said." I have actually watched Tori and Dean's show on Oxygen. I think she is kind of sweet. She can be funny at times. And on that show, she has never said anything bad about Shannen. Actually it's not even a topic. But, yeah. Let's give Tori a chance and just see what happens. Afterall, she did seem very excited about Shannen coming back. And Jennie's all for it!
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Tori about Shannen!

Postby DontFailMeNow » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:20 pm

i'm al for giving second chances but if she says another bad thing about Shannen...well i don't give third chances
DontFailMeNow

Tori about Shannen!

Postby dearprudence » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 am

I agree guys. We should give Tori another shot. BTW, I too love Tori's show on Oxygen.
dearprudence

Tori about Shannen!

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 pm

thank you to all those who agreed with me on this.

i just think we sould sometimes think before we post Image
i mean, as i said i think shay would be upset to read that we are talking people down, because shannen herself doesnt do it.

lets keep this place happy and full of laughs Image

xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Tori about Shannen!

Postby sarah01 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

lol this is wat tori does its not the 1st or the 3rd time tori has done this
Tori is only sayin that cus she wants ppl to talk bout her and shannen, tori needs to get a life and stop talkin bout shannens Image
lets not forget that before they were talkin to shannen bout comin back tori was sayin how great jennie was and how they were always friends and it wasnt to long ago that tori said that everything that had happened on the set was shannens fault and how she started a physical fight with jennie not to mention the countless times tori has made fun of shannen and talked about things that happened in shannens personal life i cant stand tori spelling she is fake and manipulative and thats just for wat she has done to Shannen i wont even go into how she luvs to talk bout how great it was to cheat on her husband and break up deans marriage Image
sarah01

PreviousNext

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0