andrea--less important??

Talk about the other characters here.

andrea--less important??

Postby d9n1el » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 am

so so this is a question that has buggin' me for years.why is gabrielle carteris (andrea) always forgotten from 90210?i mean not completely forgotten but they don't pay attention to her.everytime i see a special on tv they always mention jason,luke,shannen,tori, brian green & jennie & tiffany thiessen sometimes but gabrielle is always out from the conversation although she was up until season 6 right? or 5?whyy?is it because the character was not worth talking or borringImagei personally liked her & find her really pretty. Image Image Image
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

andrea--less important??

Postby jennaclaire » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 am

That's a good question,, I never thought about that. And I to like her
jennaclaire
Major Shannen fan

andrea--less important??

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm

brenda and andrea didnt have many scences together but yeah her big story was having a hot spot for brandon. she wasnt mentioned in interviews like the other cast were whether it was because her part was small on the show. personally andrea's charecter was boring, she was too serious. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

andrea--less important??

Postby smck82uk » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Well Gabrielle was interviewed for the recent E4 90210 special even though she dissed Shannen in it I still like her as Andrea as Gabrielle can actually act unlike Tori Spelling.

Andrea was my fave female after Brenda infact her and Brenda were th eonly female characters on the original I truly liked. My fave Andrea storyline was when she got pregnant in Season 4 as it showed a whole new side to Andrea and showcased some impressive acting from Gabrielle.

Its a shame Gabrielle and Shannen didn't get along as they were the best characters and actresses to me
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

andrea--less important??

Postby misscruz17 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 am

part of the reason could be because she wasn't all that big of a name to begin with... then she only came back a few times for single eps.. and she was only on the show for four seasons (i think) and didn't have any controversy and rumours when she left.
they mention shannen because she is shannen, right. i mean, im not being biased (k maybe i am but i like andrea too), the name Shannen Doherty carries weight in the biz... and this board as an example, if someone was to hear "shannen doherty" in an advertisement for a special or something, thousands of people would know about it and read/watch it within the day (because of this lovely board).....
and the others were kinda always in the show... or came back (luke perry) for a long time... or never really left (jason).
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters