[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Saddest 90210 Moments

Saddest 90210 Moments

Talk about the other characters here.

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby shennitalia » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:52 pm

so last night soapnet played brenda's last episode. so sad knowing she's not coming back after this...you knew brenda was done and wasnt close to anyone anymore except for donna and dylan. it kind of annoys me that it bothers me she left after the fourth season. booo!!!
shennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby sarah01 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:17 am

sarah01
Very Important Shannen Fan

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby ibon » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:34 pm

i agree sarah... it breaks my heart too!!! specially that scene with piper and phoebe at the park.. when prue got stabbed and piper were like freaking and shouting and all that...shay was crying all throughout, it's so believable...they did great in that episode!!!
ibon

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby sarah01 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:17 am

yup that broke my heat 2 Image
lol but i luved shannen being 17 again and sayin that stuff wat bitchin'
sarah01

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby lovecharmed16 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Season 3 I think was the most sad, with the Brenda/Dylan/Kelly storyline. I tried to avoid watching it cause I knew what was coming from episode synopsis. I think most people can relate to it when someone you trusted lies to you.

The episode where Dylan and Kelly tell Brenda that they were together over the summer -- I like how they say that they didn't sleep together like that is supposed to make things so much better!

Also, the episode where she is looking back at old pictures and breaks down and cries on her dad's shoulder, it just plain gets to you!

And I don't know if anyone else was bothered by Dylan's comment to Brenda in the season finale that he "loved her more that he ever thought he could love someone and maybe that was the problem" (something along those lines). Yeah, cause love is the problem.

Ok I've vented thanks! Image
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Wow, you totally read my mind. Although I think that last comment was very important. At the time I knew why but I can't really explain it... I'll give it a go later when I can think about it a little more Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 am

Honestly the saddest 90210 is when Toni dies and Dylan is screaming and holding her. I have always been a D&B fan (forever) but that was sooooo sad, especially when he screams look what they did to her Brandon OMG I have chills just repeating it.

Also I think the breakup is sooo sad and the senior breakfast when she is thinking back and he never once looks at her or anything. Also the prom makes me sad because Brenda is so hurt and is just watching them. I have been in her shoes before and it SUCKS. Image Another sad epi but also one of my favs is after Dylans dad dies and he is in the bathroom cryin and trying to tie his tie. When he asked if she threw away all his pictures and so on. I LOVE that scene and it breaks my heart because they should be together. There is such love in that scene I just can not help but get teary. Brenda and Dylan forever.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 am

Ok I just watched some clips on you tube and my new saddest clip is when dylan and brenda are dancing together at the senior prom. I forgot how sad it was. Brenda looks so sad and when she says...you know I am almost over you and he says yeah me too. They are sooooo lying. I got teary and just wanted to jump in the screen and smack them both. God stop fighting it. geeez. I had flash backs to high school days when something like that happened to me, not a best friend or anything but seeing an old boyfriend with a new girlfriend sucks SOOO BAD. Poor bren Image
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby lovecharmed16 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:17 pm

I,too, can relate! Its never a good feeling when you see the ex boyfriend with a new girl friend, cause it just makes you feel like what you had was a memory like it never really happened...I don't know if that makes sense but thats how I feel when I see Brenda and Dylan after they break up like the happy times we saw was just a dream.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Saddest 90210 Moments

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:10 am

Exactly sooo depressing.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters