[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby dying2live » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Aww I actually love Gina. She's my favorite female character, aside from Brenda of course.

I think I already said before somewhere on this thread that I can't stand Kelly...but I thought I'd say it again....I CAN'T STAND KELLY. It just really bugs me how everyone considered Brenda the bitch instead of Kelly. Um are you serious? Kelly has got to be one of the most annoyingly self-centered, self-righteous, "I know it all and I'm right about everything" characters on TV.

I mean just look at the facts. She didn't just steal Brendas boyfriend, she stole the love of Brendas life! And then afterwards she took so much pity on herself with her "I don't understand why Brenda doesn't wanna be my friend anymore!" act. I especially hated the way she acted afterwards, like in season 4 whenever Dylan would try to help Brenda out and Kelly would get angry and pull her "Dylan is my boyfriend, not yours act!" I mean how dare her. Dylan was Brendas boyfriend first, so where does Kelly get off trying to come between their friendship? Seriously annoying.

Yeah I could go on and on all day about what I don't like about Kelly lol.

I also didn't like Andrea. She was just seriously boring and the show was definitely better off without her.
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:25 am

Kelly is by far the most annoying person and towards the end she treated Brenda like crap.
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby farvarine » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 am

I started re-watching season 1 and... My ! Kelly is so annoying and she's really not a good friend.
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby digitalghost » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 am

heyyyyyyyyyy i like Jennie Garth she's an amazing actress,i watch "What I Like About You" hehehe it's so funny

the most annoying of characters would be.....let's see,from season 1 to 4......i'd say Dylan McKay.he still cheated on Brenda.that's still messed up.
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby farvarine » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 pm

farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 pm

littlemissbad

Postby digitalghost » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:28 pm

donna was the peacemaker between brenda and kelly in seasons 1 to 4 but i don't know about 5 to 10,never watched it
digitalghost

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:30 am

I don't know why, but I would have to say for me it would be Andrea, her voice is annoying too!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby jennaclaire » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am

(i have only watched up till the middle of season three)

i have always not liked all the girls that brandon went out with because i want him and andrea to date SO bad lol,, but i dont really like steve because he is ruude,lol..

by the way that is crazy that you guys dont like kelly and andrea!!!! i love them too!!! i pretty much like all of the charachters except steve is a little chump sometimes lol..

BUTTTTT, BRENDA IS THE BESSST!!!!

Oh and i didnt like valentine!!!! she was CRAZZZZZZY!!
jennaclaire
Major Shannen fan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am

I liked Valentine, I just felt sorry for her cause she clearly had mental health problems.

In season one Kelly really annoys me because she's not much of a friend towards Brenda.

Kelly annoys me the most out of the gang but I love them all! Walsh twins are my faves though, especially Brenda!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

PreviousNext

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters