[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Couples

Couples

Talk about the other characters here.

Couples

Postby geissel » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:38 pm

Who would you like to see Brenda with?

I would like to see her with David. I thought brian and shannen had great chemistry. What about you guys ?who do you think she could be with other than dylan? If you pick others who would you pick and why
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Couples

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:18 pm

^ your voting poll was locked. i say brenda + rick from paris they would make a good couple together. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Couples

Postby geissel » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:55 pm

oops sorry about that. Thank for telling me Image
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Couples

Postby crystalpersuasion » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:56 am

I wouldn't have minded seeing Brenda with Matt or Noah from the later seasons (based on how they would look together). That would also make it where Brenda was present for the later seasons. I really missed Brenda when she left.

But, I really think that Dylan was the best guy for Brenda, they just complimented each other so well. They never put Brenda with any guy that brought out the best in Brenda like Dylan did (and vice versa). So, I wouldn't have minded Brenda being paired with anyone as long as she was put with Dylan in the end. Brenda was paired up with other guys, either seriously (like Stuart) or just flirting (Tim in cardio-funk class); it always made her feelings for Dylan deepen.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Couples

Postby geissel » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:48 pm

Who is tim? What happend in that episode?
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Couples

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:52 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Couples

Postby crystalpersuasion » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:26 am

Tim wasn't the instructor, he was just another person in the class.

Highlights from that episode (Cardio-Funk):

Brenda & Kelly took the cardio-funk classes while Dylan was in his AA meetings. Brenda flirted with Tim and even kissed him once after he gave her a ride home from the Peach Pit because Dylan was trying to help a friend in AA. After the kiss she was horrified and felt very guilty because she had liked it. Brandon told her to cut herself some slack because he was sure that she was supposed to kiss several guys before permanently settling down with one.

Tim tried to get Brenda to ditch Dylan for him, but Brenda wasn't interested. Tim tried to make it seem like Dylan didn't care about Brenda becuase he had left her behind to go help his friend, but Brenda told him that just showed her how caring Dylan was. She apologized for leading Tim on.

Meanwhile Dylan's friend had ended up kissing him after he had spent the night on her sofa while trying to help her stay sober. He had returned the kiss and regreted it because he didn't want to lead her on knowing that he had a girlfriend already.

Brenda and Dylan both confessed to kissing other people and agreed that it wasn't enough for them to break-up.
Last edited by crystalpersuasion on Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Couples

Postby geissel » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:23 pm

This is the karoke episode Image

I remember seeing a picture of brandon, dylan and brenda. What song were they singing?
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Couples

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:34 pm

^ i remember them singing " wild thing, you make my heart sing" on the karoke together. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Couples

Postby crystalpersuasion » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:25 am

Yes, this is also the episode that featured the gang singing karaoke. Like Lucy said, Brenda and Tim sang "Wild Thing" (by The Troggs) together.

Brenda, Brandon, and Dylan (and various groups of the other members of the gang) were singing "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" (by Manfred Mann).
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters