Welcome to the new forums!

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby Dianna » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 am

chucklemagne wrote:
honda200 wrote:Dang the old sites gone,and i wasnt done saveing my pms to my computer. :cry: guess i got complasant ..thought it was going to stay up in sybour spase for ever i guess ,stuped me .. :oops: man there was so many i wanted to save.Katies ,Erins ,and of cource Sarahs.


*Comfort* Mine, too. Mine were lost in the crash.


The old site is still online. If your messages are still there you can still get them.
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 am

Dianna wrote:
chucklemagne wrote:
honda200 wrote:Dang the old sites gone,and i wasnt done saveing my pms to my computer. :cry: guess i got complasant ..thought it was going to stay up in sybour spase for ever i guess ,stuped me .. :oops: man there was so many i wanted to save.Katies ,Erins ,and of cource Sarahs.


*Comfort* Mine, too. Mine were lost in the crash.


The old site is still online. If your messages are still there you can still get them.
Wooa say what ?like how is that possable? and umm why did i get like 12 notifys for ..dianna@shannen..actifate user account ..

and umm whu would "ferfeffinialo"..be ? as it says..

Hello,

The account owned by "ferfeffinialo" has been deactivated or newly created,
you should check the details of this user (if required) and handle it
appropriately.

Use this link to view the user's profile:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14091

Use this link to activate the account:

ucp.php?mode=activate&u=14091&k=1TH9W83P2P


--
Thanks, The Management

i havent the foggyest idea as to who this person is.. :?
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby Dianna » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 pm

honda200 wrote:
The old site is still online. If your messages are still there you can still get them.Wooa say what ?like how is that possable? and umm why did i get like 12 notifys for ..dianna@shannen..actifate user account ..

and umm whu would "ferfeffinialo"..be ? as it says..

Hello,

The account owned by "ferfeffinialo" has been deactivated or newly created,
you should check the details of this user (if required) and handle it
appropriately.

Use this link to view the user's profile:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14091

Use this link to activate the account:

ucp.php?mode=activate&u=14091&k=1TH9W83P2P


--
Thanks, The Management

i havent the foggyest idea as to who this person is.. :?


Sorry it was an error that has been fixed now. Please disregard.
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Dianna wrote:
honda200 wrote:
The old site is still online. If your messages are still there you can still get them.Wooa say what ?like how is that possable? and umm why did i get like 12 notifys for ..dianna@shannen..actifate user account ..

and umm whu would "ferfeffinialo"..be ? as it says..

Hello,

The account owned by "ferfeffinialo" has been deactivated or newly created,
you should check the details of this user (if required) and handle it
appropriately.

Use this link to view the user's profile:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14091

Use this link to activate the account:

ucp.php?mode=activate&u=14091&k=1TH9W83P2P


--
Thanks, The Management

i havent the foggyest idea as to who this person is.. :?


Sorry it was an error that has been fixed now. Please disregard.
Gee girl ya dont say to much there .. ;) but am i correct .this errow your refurring to thats the active notifacation thing? that was an error?
But umm what about the old site hunn?i believe you said the old site is still online,and if my messages where still there,i cloud still get them ,but ya dont say how ..?
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby Dianna » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 am

Yes it was an accident, they were only meant to be sent to me. All accounts have to be approved by me before they can post so I can delete the accounts which are spammers.

The old site is here... http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com just login with your username and old password. If your messages are gone that is out of my control.
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Dianna wrote:Yes it was an accident, they were only meant to be sent to me. All accounts have to be approved by me before they can post so I can delete the accounts which are spammers.

The old site is here... http://shannen.suddenlaunch.com just login with your username and old password. If your messages are gone that is out of my control.
OH! happy days hunn.it works and yes they are still there . ;) say i should ask ..umm is there by chance any time limit on this accses? as it might dissapear as well? :roll:
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron