Welcome to the new forums!

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:01 am

Dianna wrote:The PMs and notifications are Suddenlaunchs fault that's one of the reasons we moved ;)
So if i can ask .so what will happen to all our notifys and pms? umm just be sent off into sibourspace(sp) ? sorry but i have pms that i guess i have kept like treasuered lettes ,keep sakes from ppl that tuched my life, but who are no longer in my life .Like Katie in Scotland ,Erin, in England.and a few others that ment a lot to me .and not to mention Sarahs first pm to me way back when. as in the case of Katie and Erin they'er pms to me are the last link i have to them,that they were once in my life,that they excite.well if that makes any sence to anyone,my old notifys, they'er like my history on the site

But just so you know Dianna ,i know if you could you'ed do what ever you could to retreive not just some of the old site but all of it ,its just i hate like hell to loose them .. :(
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby Dianna » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 am

Well, since the old forum is not in use nothing will happen with the notifications since nobody is replying to the old threads and the PMs are all deleted...the suddenlaunch man deleted them all because the site ran out of space. He didn't even tell me that he was doing that...

I tried to reason with the guy at suddenlauch but it was hell. Remember when Shannen's posts got deleted? he didn't even help me with that. I kept phoning him and tried so hard to get everything sorted out but he would tell me he would, then he wouldn't! He would just tell me what I wanted to hear so I finally accepted it and took control of the situation.

I am sorry that you are upset about the PMs. I asked him about them and he said he deleted them because suddenlaunch was out of space...I was mad but there was nothing I could do as I don't have control of the server.
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby shannen46 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Great job, it looks different but cool
<<What you resist, persists>>
Image
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
User avatar
shannen46
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Valentino Rossi's world

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm

it's unfortunate that everyone lost all their private PM's, i was affected too. it was out of dianna's control though and nothing could be done to avoid it. i am sure in time we all will start to build up more new messages in our inbox though. :)

i also love how at the bottom of the main page it shows you who's birthday it is here. ;)
User avatar
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 6316
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 am

Dianna wrote:Well, since the old forum is not in use nothing will happen with the notifications since nobody is replying to the old threads and the PMs are all deleted...the suddenlaunch man deleted them all because the site ran out of space. He didn't even tell me that he was doing that...

I tried to reason with the guy at suddenlauch but it was hell. Remember when Shannen's posts got deleted? he didn't even help me with that. I kept phoning him and tried so hard to get everything sorted out but he would tell me he would, then he wouldn't! He would just tell me what I wanted to hear so I finally accepted it and took control of the situation.

I am sorry that you are upset about the PMs. I asked him about them and he said he deleted them because suddenlaunch was out of space...I was mad but there was nothing I could do as I don't have control of the server.
Hey my girl i know you did your best ,and i thank you for it.respectfully a die hard member ..Jean
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby KiwiGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 am

I like the new site, its growing on me more an more each day, im just glad the Dianna was able to keep all of us together
KiwiGirl
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:53 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 am

KiwiGirl wrote:I like the new site, its growing on me more an more each day, im just glad the Dianna was able to keep all of us together
Sorry not me im still hateing it as
every thing i want or go to something i have to figuer it out nothing is there in plain site ..like the old home page ..like home getting to my notifys i still cant figure out how to do that yet .nothings simple to find. :?

Oh and Sarah hunn im thinking the only reason you like it and know how to find things is because you spent the better part of a day laurning everything kido :roll: lol
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby KiwiGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am

you will get used to it, it will just take time
KiwiGirl
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:53 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby honda200 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 am

KiwiGirl wrote:you will get used to it, it will just take time
umm when will that be when im old and gray ..OH wait iv got gyray hair now and some might say im old now and i still feel the same way :roll:
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Postby KiwiGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 am

Just be paitent
KiwiGirl
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:53 am
Location: New Zealand

PreviousNext

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron